[quote user="Bread"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Hail"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Fail"][quote user="TroyArcher"]So sad for you.* Must be hard rooting for such a loser organization.* Who know maybe some day your loser team can luck its way to a SB Trophy although I doubt it.*[/quote]At least our city isnt a dump.[/quote]

LOL Washington DC is the most disappointing big city on Earth with the possible exception of Detroit.

You'd think it's all the glamorous helicopter shots of the White House and mall but it's like the worst of the Detroit, the Bronx, Newark, and Camden thrown together, homeless people all over the place and sirens and gunshots.

DC isn't nice enough to be called a dump.
[/quote]Dude, your city is dirty and smells like crap and your women (and men) are ugly. You dont have the weather of Dallas, the historical signifigance and culture of Philadelphia and most importantly, the class, wealth, hip hop scene and relevancy of WASHINGTON DC

Half of you live in Jersey.

And the Redskins own the Giants

We just own you in everything[/quote]

I lived in Dallas for awhile
and still go there often. The weather is great for like 3 months. Other than that it is either 30 degrees or 110 degrees. And then in the spring, one day it's 20 degrees and the next it's 80 degrees. I always got sick there. New York has just as much history as filthadelphia, if not more. And DC is a great place to go if you want to get killed by crips and bloods. It has annually been one of the most dangerous cities in the country and is actually near America's butthole. Nobody in that area is wealthy. There is amazing wealth in NYC. And as far as your team not winning the Superbowl, well... bummer.[/quote]

I'm so sorry.
[/quote]
It was a great place to live actually. The people are nice, the laws are pretty relaxed. Then again I own a lot of land in the suburbs (Dallas/Fort Worth is super spread out. There are cattle farms literally 3 miles from the city, if not closer) It was a great place to live. And the fans aren't jerks. Giants fans can be bigger jerks than Cowboy fans actually. But the weather gets crappy in the winter and summer there.[/quote]You must be white. My treatment was the opposite of that and it wasnt because I'm an Eagles fan......[/quote]
Wow, another non caucasian crying racism over something that probably had nothing to do with racial issues. This is a football forum, don't bring stupid political/racial **** into it. Assuming the people of Texas dislike you because you aren't white is racist on your part. That's one thing I hate about people in this country. Most white people (yes, even in Texas) don't give a damn about people's skin color. It's the minorities who bring attention to it. In fact, because of affirmative action pushed by minorities, white people are getting screwed over when it comes to the job front all over the country. Sure, you have you bigoted white jerks, but I mean that is such a small number (and most of them are old like 75 and up as they were raised in an intolerant culture). Don't bring racist accusation trash to this forum please, because that is in and of itself, racist without grounds.