+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hats off to the Pats and their Organization. Classy after a tough fought game.

Not sure if you guys noticed but Bill Belicheck really embraced TC when they met for their midfield handshake. TC was about to leave and Bill pulled him back to tell him a few other things.

Bob Kraft seems like a very classy guy. Tough loss for him with his wife. And I wish him well.

Brady and the other Pats players seem to be giving our team credit.

Great hard fought game once again. Was hoping it would not be, but it was.

Times are changing.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Hats off to the Pats and their Organization. Classy after a tough fought game.

When they showed Kraft's reaction after the final play, I almost felt guilty for cheering and going wild.

it's pretty cool how their entire team pulled for the owner like that. I'm sure Bob's proud of his team though.

Re: Hats off to the Pats and their Organization. Classy after a tough fought game.

[quote user="bleeding blue"]When they showed Kraft's reaction after the final play, I almost felt guilty for cheering and going wild.

it's pretty cool how their entire team pulled for the owner like that. I'm sure Bob's proud of his team though.[/quote]Yea. After that type of loss you want to wish the guy the best, especially as it seems the pats players really love the kraft family.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Yea Belicheck's post-game handshake with Coughlin was much more sincere than that coward Harbaugh who just ran off.

They played a very tough game and were a few dropped passes away from sealing the deal. We had a lot of stuff go our way, not only in this game but in this entire run (NO losing to SF)....but we deserve all the credit in the world for using everything that went our way to our advantage and capitalizing on it.

The way we played as a complete team just proves why Coughlin is one of the best coaches to ever exist in this game.

[quote user="bleeding blue"]When they showed Kraft's reaction after the final play, I almost felt guilty for cheering and going wild.

it's pretty cool how their entire team pulled for the owner like that. I'm sure Bob's proud of his team though.[/quote]

they never should have shown kraft after the final play.

that was unnecessary.

that wasn't an owner losing a game. that was a guy hoping to give his dead wife a tribute he can't buy with money.

some of their fans are a pain in the ***, but the actual organization is all class.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="bleeding blue"]When they showed Kraft's reaction after the final play, I almost felt guilty for cheering and going wild.

it's pretty cool how their entire team pulled for the owner like that. I'm sure Bob's proud of his team though.[/quote]

that was unnecessary.

that wasn't an owner losing a game. that was a guy hoping to give his dead wife a tribute he can't buy with money.

some of their fans are a pain in the ***, but the actual organization is all class.[/quote] Everything about the game was classy except the way the Pats D was t bagging our runners by standing on top of them. (They stopped the in the second half). The pats D also hit hard and played well. For a unit that got torched for most of the year they played very hard.

All-Pro

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="bleeding blue"]When they showed Kraft's reaction after the final play, I almost felt guilty for cheering and going wild. it's pretty cool how their entire team pulled for the owner like that. I'm sure Bob's proud of his team though.[/quote] they never should have shown kraft after the final play. that was unnecessary. that wasn't an owner losing a game. that was a guy hoping to give his dead wife a tribute he can't buy with money. some of their fans are a pain in the ***, but the actual organization is all class.[/quote] +1 yeah the media has no class at all

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="bleeding blue"]When they showed Kraft's reaction after the final play, I almost felt guilty for cheering and going wild.

that was unnecessary.

some of their fans are a pain in the ***, but the actual organization is all class.[/quote]
    I agree. Not one fan wants to see his reaction regardless of who they root for given the situation. sad

Veteran

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Not sure if you guys noticed but Bill Belicheck really embraced TC when they met for their midfield handshake. TC was about to leave and Bill pulled him back to tell him a few other things.

Bob Kraft seems like a very classy guy. Tough loss for him with his wife. And I wish him well.

Brady and the other Pats players seem to be giving our team credit.

Great hard fought game once again. Was hoping it would not be, but it was.

Times are changing.[/quote]

That was really nice to see from Bill B, seemed to mean a lot to Coughlin.

Pats played a good game, respect to them.

Congrats World Champ NY Football Giants

[quote user="byron"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="bleeding blue"]When they showed Kraft's reaction after the final play, I almost felt guilty for cheering and going wild. it's pretty cool how their entire team pulled for the owner like that. I'm sure Bob's proud of his team though.[/quote] they never should have shown kraft after the final play. that was unnecessary. that wasn't an owner losing a game. that was a guy hoping to give his dead wife a tribute he can't buy with money. some of their fans are a pain in the ***, but the actual organization is all class.[/quote] +1 yeah the media has no class at all[/quote]
    Yeah I felt genuinely bad for the guy. I'll forget about his reaction soon though but I was kind of sad for him.