+ Reply to Thread

Eli Manning is a Hall of Famer...

Safe to say that now isn't it? And boy it sounds so sweet.

Thank You Eli Manning. You are the best QB in our 87 year history. The day you retire, and hopefully it's a long time from now, it'll be a sad day.

God Bless You Eli Manning.

Re: Eli Manning is a Hall of Famer...

i want another one and another lol lets keep winning

Eli is Elite!

the absolute scary thing for the rest of the league, eli isn't going to stop improving and getting better.

he is durable as ****. i wouldnt be surprised if he beats favres ironman record.

we have AT LEAST 5 more seasons of eli playing at this level and dare i say better. i could easily see another 2 sb wins, no joke. in fact i expect it.

1 or 2 more for first ballot.

[quote user="gmen0820"]1 or 2 more for first ballot.[/quote]No. If he retired now he is first ballot. 1 or 2 more will put him in legendary status only reserved for guys like Montana, Marino, Peyton etc.

Veteran

Hall of Fame is way in the future. Let's just agree on "elite" for right now.

Gotta love how he "aw shucks" them all, then shows them all. MAN he threw some DARTS tonight. Just totally outplayed Brady.

Eli is 8-3 in the playoffs. In the two title runs, he was 15 TDs, 2 INT. His career QB rating in 11 playoff games is a little below 90. Eli has done enough title-wise to get into the HOF. He just needs to add to his counting stats and regular season value to get in. He's now 202 TD, 137 INT, 30,000 yards (including playoffs). That's a very strong platform to complete a HOF career.

1 more and he's first ballot.

[quote user="nyknstill!"]1 more and he's first ballot.[/quote]Yeah I agree with this. If he puts up this year stats for the next few years he probably won't need another championship to be first ballot, but one more cements him.