+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a Dynasty in the making

You guys realize how young we are all over the place right? Even at the positions we have vets, we have talented, young players behind them.

Reese will continue to improve this team.

Eli easily has another 5 years minimum of playing at this level AT LEAST. he gets better every year and that won't change.

We beef up our OL, add a play maker TE but keep Ballard and Pascoe, get a solid LB...my goodness...we just beat the best teams in the NFL short handed.

We had a ton of players on IR too.

Dynasty started tonight guys. We are blessed. Thanks to the lord up above.

Oh and special shout out to Y.A., we haven't lost since that All In towel you hooked me up with. that is the best good luck charm ever. Framing that bad boy.

Re: This is a Dynasty in the making

its so hard to repeat these days you need everything to go right. but i believe we will at least be a serious contender as long as we dont have the letdown games

[quote user="jppmvp90"]its so hard to repeat these days you need everything to go right. but i believe we will at least be a serious contender as long as we dont have the letdown games[/quote]

we had a ton of key players on IR. That injured player metric had only the lions who went 0-16 and a bad bills team face the same injury situation.

we get those guys back, we draft well. we add a game changing TE, maybe the guy from stanford bc he can do it all well, a solid LB...no reason to believe this team won't be a legitimate contender year in year out.

remember after we won in 07 we played lights out. this teams better than that 07 team.

plus we have wr's with class and integrity. aint no one shooting themselves and the sb repeat away.

i believe we repeat next season. just do.

plus it doesnt hurt to have a qb like eli to lead this team now does it?

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="jppmvp90"]its so hard to repeat these days you need everything to go right. but i believe we will at least be a serious contender as long as we dont have the letdown games[/quote]

we had a ton of key players on IR. That injured player metric had only the lions who went 0-16 and a bad bills team face the same injury situation.

we get those guys back, we draft well. we add a game changing TE, maybe the guy from stanford bc he can do it all well, a solid LB...no reason to believe this team won't be a legitimate contender year in year out.

remember after we won in 07 we played lights out. this teams better than that 07 team.

plus we have wr's with class and integrity. aint no one shooting themselves and the sb repeat away.

plus it doesnt hurt to have a qb like eli to lead this team now does it?[/quote]

packers fans were saying the same thing after last yr they were 15-1. its so hard these days to repeat cause teams get hot and do what we have done get breaks etc

i agree if we can keep TC going.

[quote user="jppmvp90"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="jppmvp90"]its so hard to repeat these days you need everything to go right. but i believe we will at least be a serious contender as long as we dont have the letdown games[/quote]

plus it doesnt hurt to have a qb like eli to lead this team now does it?[/quote]

packers fans were saying the same thing after last yr they were 15-1. its so hard these days to repeat cause teams get hot and do what we have done get breaks etc[/quote]

oh i know itll be hard. but even if we dont repeat, i expect a couple more championships, at least one more in the next 3 years, that'd be 3 sb wins in 7 years which is a dynasty itself.

we are the best team in the nfl with a ton of players on the IR and youth EVERYWHERE.

plus we got a qb entering his prime. looks great for us

Man, remember last year when packer fans kept saying they were gonna repeat over and over? Then their defense became crap.

Nothing is guaranteed

Enjoy the moment
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

And incredible continuity and stability in our coaching I might add. Gilbride won't be getting a HC gig and Fewell might just be a Rooney rule type guy.

All-Pro

Very hard to repeat. Just ask the 15-1 Packers.

I get it, they are young and do have some very good players that where IR'ed this year.

I think they need to improve on the OL. They won the Super Bowl so how do you complain, but they where the worst running team in the NFL.

Still might need an upgrade at LB.

Have to see who they lose in FA and who they draft.

Reese is a great GM.

dynasty doesnt necessarily mean back to back to back championships, it means legit contenders with sb wins mixed in.

we def. have an excellent shot at that.

i mean u could almost say we're already in the middle of a dynasty with 2 sb wins in 4 years, but we had two years no playoffs and some bad play mixed in.

i love our chances. def. savoring tonight and this moment tho