+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok ok ok...so when is the Parade??

What time is it or what day? Is it officially for Tuesday? And is their anything going on at Metlife?

Re: Ok ok ok...so when is the Parade??

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]What time is it or what day? Is it officially for Tuesday? And is their anything going on at Metlife?[/quote]

it is called giants stadium

Veteran

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]What time is it or what day? Is it officially for Tuesday? And is their anything going on at Metlife?[/quote]

Tuesday 11am. I imagine afterwards, yes they will head back to Met Life. I intend to go to the stadium.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

I went and it was free and it's first come first serve. I hear the stadium experience was better than the Parade, although i didn't go to the parade.

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

I went and it was free and it's first come first serve. I hear the stadium experience was better than the Parade, although i didn't go to the parade.[/quote]

What time was it last time? And how early in advance did you show up? Did they only let a certain number of people in?

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

I went and it was free and it's first come first serve. I hear the stadium experience was better than the Parade, although i didn't go to the parade.[/quote]

What time was it last time? And how early in advance did you show up? Did they only let a certain number of people in?[/quote]

It was around 3 or 4 pm, sorry can't pinpoint the exact time. And with the amount of people allowed is how much the stadium can fit lol. So yeah i'm sure you can snag up a spot.

tweet Canty, he'll keep you posted.

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I didn't get to go to the stadium in 2008. How does that work? Is it free? Just first come, first served? How does it work?[/quote]

What time was it last time? And how early in advance did you show up? Did they only let a certain number of people in?[/quote]

It was around 3 or 4 pm, sorry can't pinpoint the exact time. And with the amount of people allowed is how much the stadium can fit lol. So yeah i'm sure you can snag up a spot.[/quote]

OK, thanks a lot. Not even sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'll try.