+ Reply to Thread

Congratulations GIANTS!!!!!

Colts fan here, and I just wanted to congratulate all of you on your win!

All of Indy was rooting for you guys. Everyone here wanted to imagine Brady crying in our locker room. Yet another Eli comeback and great defensive stop made it happen.

Go ELI!!! Go GIANTS!!!!! Such a fun team to watch, and it was such an awesome time to host the Super Bowl. It was also awesome to have so many New Yorkers here in Indy. Enjoy this one!

Re: Congratulations GIANTS!!!!!

Anytime, anywhere sir, when you need Tom Brady get his butt kicked, call the New York Football Giants. Have a nice day.

[quote user="ColtsFan2323"]Colts fan here, and I just wanted to congratulate all of you on your win!

All of Indy was rooting for you guys. Everyone here wanted to imagine Brady crying in our locker room. Yet another Eli comeback and great defensive stop made it happen.

Go ELI!!! Go GIANTS!!!!! Such a fun team to watch, and it was such an awesome time to host the Super Bowl. It was also awesome to have so many New Yorkers here in Indy. Enjoy this one![/quote]
    Thank you! Your city did a great job hosting the SB and convinced everybody it deserves another one. Indy will forever be in Giants fans hearts

Veteran

[quote user="ColtsFan2323"]Colts fan here, and I just wanted to congratulate all of you on your win! All of Indy was rooting for you guys. Everyone here wanted to imagine Brady crying in our locker room. Yet another Eli comeback and great defensive stop made it happen. Go ELI!!! Go GIANTS!!!!! Such a fun team to watch, and it was such an awesome time to host the Super Bowl. It was also awesome to have so many New Yorkers here in Indy. Enjoy this one![/quote]

Thanks for the classy comments, and thanks for doing such a great job hosting the Super Bowl.

For what it's worth, I've always pulled for Peyton against the Pats as well. Good luck next season (no pun intended).

Veteran

[quote user="ColtsFan2323"]Colts fan here, and I just wanted to congratulate all of you on your win!

Go ELI!!! Go GIANTS!!!!! Such a fun team to watch, and it was such an awesome time to host the Super Bowl. It was also awesome to have so many New Yorkers here in Indy. Enjoy this one![/quote]

Thanks. Sounded like a home crowd tonight, especially on that last Pats possession. I suspect a lot of Indy fans were part of that.

Good luck with Luck, have a feeling Eli's brother is gonna be elsewhere next year?