+ Reply to Thread

great game! On both sides of the ball.

The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone plus an attempted trip!

Re: great game! On both sides of the ball.

[quote user="wrek537emc"]The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone plus an attempted trip![/quote]The Defense did not play great! They played Better.
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

[quote user="wrek537emc"]The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone plus an attempted trip![/quote]

So now giving up 38 points is considered good? You have low standards.

No... great game on one side of the ball.

Good game...some phantom calls like the tackle eligible penalty...reminds me of San Fran game years ago...

oh don't get me wrong, I'm pissed... I was yelling at the 3 man rush, but at least they were fighting...last week made me not even want to watch... We lost close games to sf n Gb...we got blown out by NO.

Once Philips, JPP,n Canty hit the dirt, I pretty much knew the def did as much as they could. WE have a makeshift d, they lost us the game but at least they didn't give up.

Eli stoodctoe to toe with Rogers n I'm proud Eli is our qb. Eli is turning a bunch of nobody's into NFL somebody's no matter who Gil ride puts on the field.

Veteran

[quote user="wrek537emc"]The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey
    down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone
    plus an attempted trip![/quote]

+1(