+ Reply to Thread

A part of me will rest forever!!!

The last SB was no fluke and we did it again!!! No matter what we have to always believe... Thank you Giants we love you!!!
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Veteran

Re: A part of me will rest forever!!!

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]The last SB was no fluke and we did it again!!! No matter what we have to always believe... Thank you Giants we love you!!![/quote]

Thank you cannot be said enough.

When Tom Coughlin was hired all I asked was a repeat of the Parcells years. Well they've done it 2 Super Bowls in 5 seasons, 8-3 in postseason play.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Re: A part of me will rest forever!!!

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]The last SB was no fluke and we did it again!!! No matter what we have to always believe... Thank you Giants we love you!!![/quote]

Thank you cannot be said enough.

When Tom Coughlin was hired all I asked was a repeat of the Parcells years. Well they've done it 2 Super Bowls in 5 seasons, 8-3 in postseason play.

[/quote]

;-)
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.