+ Reply to Thread

Where are the losers that threw in the towl at half time?

I came on the boards at half time and read some pretty sad posts by some of posters already throwing the towel in.. Please check in show your sorry excuse for being a Giants fan!

WE ARE WORLD CHAMPS!!!

All-Pro

Re: Where are the losers that threw in the towl at half time?

I usually only stay on the game day thread.

I only saw a couple over the top posters.

Most where talking about the game and what they needed to do but I didn't see to many quitting.

Never stop bELIeving... never give up. Not with this QB!

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="buddy33"]I usually only stay on the game day thread.

I only saw a couple over the top posters.

Most where talking about the game and what they needed to do but I didn't see to many quitting.[/quote]

There were more than a few saying the game was over at half.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Sorry to be the bad guy here, but I'm gonna call out user giants-_- two posts regarding that we were gonna lose. One of his threads, I commented that if (when) we won I would call him/her out. Now I am doing that. FACE UP giants-_- to your lack of faith to this team!!!!!

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"]Sorry to be the bad guy here, but I'm gonna call out user giants-_- two posts regarding that we were gonna lose. One of his threads, I commented that if (when) we won I would call him/her out. Now I am doing that. FACE UP giants-_- to your lack of faith to this team!!!!![/quote]

yes I remember his tread.. what a clown. Doubt he's man enough to show his face in this thread..

WE ARE WORLD CHAMPS!!! Man this is crazy! Still can't believe it!

i was pissed at half cause i felt they dominated the game for the most part and gave up that long drive at the end along with the lead...it wasnt a good sign...even worse out of the half when the pats drove down again..hats off to the defense after that.

[quote user="GiantsYanks"][quote user="cken"]Sorry to be the bad guy here, but I'm gonna call out user giants-_- two posts regarding that we were gonna lose. One of his threads, I commented that if (when) we won I would call him/her out. Now I am doing that. FACE UP giants-_- to your lack of faith to this team!!!!![/quote]

yes I remember his tread.. what a clown.* Doubt he's man enough to show his face in this thread..*

WE ARE WORLD CHAMPS!!! Man this is crazy!* Still can't believe it!
    [/quote]

Let's go GIANTS! Clap, clap, clapclapclap!!!!!

BOOM!!!