Bench Player

Parade vs Stadium Party?

I have no idea how i could pull off getting from the parade to the stadium

Which is better

Discuss!

Re: Parade vs Stadium Party?

parade was brutal for me in 07 so many people just insane

[quote user="jppmvp90"]parade was brutal for me in 07 so many people just insane[/quote]

Agreed. I did the parade in 07. Now I just need to see if I can convince my wife to let me bring my 8 month old daughter to the stadium. Any idea what time they will arrive? When did they get there last time?

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="NYG216"][quote user="jppmvp90"]parade was brutal for me in 07 so many people just insane[/quote]

Agreed.* I did the parade in 07.* Now I just need to see if I can convince my wife to let me bring my 8 month old daughter to the stadium.* Any idea what time they will arrive?* When did they get there last time?
    [/quote]

didnt make the stadium one i live on long island so its a good drive i heard its around 4 pm

Bench Player

I would like to know the same. In 2007 parade was crazy but I lived in NY back then. Now I live in NJ and wondering if I should just go to the stadium although I know it wont match the energy of the parade. I definitely dont think I can make both...ahh what to do...

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]I have no idea how i could pull off getting from the parade to the stadium

Which is better

Discuss![/quote]

i had an awful time at the parade. I got there at 9 and i could get no where near anything. You have to get there at 7 and wait... not my style

Alot of people I know went to the stadium and had a great time.

Thats what im doing this year... leaving work early, tailgating in parking lot for a few hours then go see teh show
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Bench Player

what sort of events did they have at the stadium?

[quote user="mike.one"]what sort of events did they have at the stadium?[/quote]

just a regular tailgate and then like a ceremony in the stadium i think

but i wouldn't be surprised if there was something more. Christie was lobbying to have the parade in jersey and now its taking a while to get all the plans together. I would imagine it would of been pretty easy to just set the basics up...

hopfully something extra will happen

Def taking my 6 year old son to the stadium..as soon as i find out what time it starts. parade seems like a crazy time.

[quote user="NYGFansincebirth2"]Def taking my 6 year old son to the stadium..as soon as i find out what time it starts. parade seems like a crazy time.[/quote]

i dunno, the stadium even sounds better to me...

Standing around and for 4 hours, or tailgating for 2-3 like its a football game?

i'll take the tailgate