+ Reply to Thread

The Steve Young "Middling team" vid

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...orts+Report%29

enjoy. looks even funnier in hindsight.

"Without a great pass rusher"

LMAO

this guy says HELLO

Re: The Steve Young "Middling team" vid

can u dig up the one before the washington @ dallas game where pregame young LITERALLY said "I believe this will be the game we all go 'grossman is a top 5 qb'".

young is a pompous, self absorbed, conceited know it all.

i wish when coughlin was being interviewed by him and other espn guys he woulda brought that up, or if young woulda manned up and acknowledged how dead wrong he was.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Veteran

[quote user="giantsfan420"]can u dig up the one before the washington @ dallas game where pregame young LITERALLY said "I believe this will be the game we all go 'grossman is a top 5 qb'".

i wish when coughlin was being interviewed by him and other espn guys he woulda brought that up, or if young woulda manned up and acknowledged how dead wrong he was.[/quote]

I remember him saying that to Trent Dilfer, IIRC. But yeah...if Young fell off the face of the earth tomorrow, the integrity of the commentariat class would begin to lift itself out of the gutter. He's seriously an a-hole.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]can u dig up the one before the washington @ dallas game where pregame young LITERALLY said "I believe this will be the game we all go 'grossman is a top 5 qb'".

i wish when coughlin was being interviewed by him and other espn guys he woulda brought that up, or if young woulda manned up and acknowledged how dead wrong he was.[/quote]

can't find video of it, only found a quote

http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/118478975059230720

Great to serve crow- no way the Giants beat the 49ers, Pats and Packers to win the Super Bowl, "they got lucky in 08" yes Mr. Young it's a fluke.