+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JPP didnt show up

on the stat sheet like Tuck did. But the analysts were correct. You get pressure up the middle, and you mess with Brady.

However, in the mean time, if your defensive line can knock down flat passes, that works in your favor. JPP got his arms up, and showed the freak he is. Not just athletically, but intellectually as well. He knows he's not getting to the passer. Drop back, put those arms up, knock down the pass.

Not just him. Everyone on the d-line contributed to this aspect of the game. Congratulations players. Congratulations fans.

Re: JPP didnt show up

he was getting held quite a bit imo

Veteran

He defended a number of passes and provided pressure on multiple occasions. It wasn't his best game, but he had a great game over all. *Had to edit good wasn't a strong enough word.

He is most effective from his right end position. He did not play that position very much tonight.

Tom Brady has incredible pocket presence. The pressure was there at some points, but it was almost negated to the point where the sack was the only sure deterrent.

give me a break bro.... "didn't show up",,,,, are u serious? lol defended passes stuffed a run or two .... and won a super bowl... enjoy the win

[quote user="arrjay"]give me a break bro.... "didn't show up",,,,, are u serious? lol defended passes stuffed a run or two .... and won a super bowl... enjoy the win
    [/quote]

Yeah, no kidding. Some people just can't be happy.

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="arrjay"]give me a break bro.... "didn't show up",,,,, are u serious?* lol* defended passes stuffed a run or two .... and won a super bowl...** enjoy the win
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I think you guys need to read the OP. He's giving JPP props...He's just saying he didn't show up on the stat sheet but definitely made a big impact in the game.

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="arrjay"]give me a break bro.... "didn't show up",,,,, are u serious? lol defended passes stuffed a run or two .... and won a super bowl... enjoy the win
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I think you guys need to read the OP. He's giving JPP props...He's just saying he didn't show up on the stat sheet but definitely made a big impact in the game.[/quote]

Ahh I did read it but apparently still got it wrong lol. Sorry OP. []

Granted this wasn't the defensive dominance of four years ago, but when JPP batted that ball down I squeed!