+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Year

Veteran

Next Year

I am so happy about big blue in 2012 - so happy.

Does anyone realize we could potentially get back T2 (fa), goff, bruce johnson, marvin austin, will beatty, witherspoon, sintim, coe, tryon and more.

I realize some of these guys are not starters and some may not be back - but the GMEN were the most injured team in the last 20 years.

HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS. THANK YOU BLUE.

Re: Next Year

[quote user="dave56dj"]I am so happy about big blue in 2012 - so happy.

Does anyone realize we could potentially get back T2 (fa), goff, bruce johnson, marvin austin, will beatty, witherspoon, sintim, coe, tryon and more.

I realize some of these guys are not starters and some may not be back - but the GMEN were the most injured team in the last 20 years.

HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS. THANK YOU BLUE.[/quote]

I can't wait to see Marvin Austin play next year this guy is going to be a beast mark my words.

Good points but I see a lot of change.

Doubt we can sign everybody, Manningham is probably gone.

JPP & Cruz need big fat contracts pronto.

Jacobs is probably done.

Osi will probably be traded.

The O-line needs to be seriously blown up. No more patching. We have no run game and semi-adequate pass blocking.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Bench Player

my only regret are now ticket prices just went up

Draft needs: OLine, and OLB, maybe another CB, andwe gotta replace Manningham as well, another RB, ILB, Center.

We will get players back healthy next year. It will be interesting to see how well we make them all fit in.