+ Reply to Thread

How can you not Love this guy

I heard an interview with Eli earlier in the week and he was asked what this superbowl would mean to this team... He immediately mentions that he'd like for Deon Grant to win one since he has been in the league for so long has never gotten the opportunity. He goes on to say that be has been close with Deon ever since he played with Peyton at Tennessee... This guy is a total class act its team first I love how he conducts himself.

Re: How can you not Love this guy

[quote user="NYCDBS"]I heard an interview with Eli earlier in the week and he was asked what this superbowl would mean to this team... He immediately mentions that he'd like for Deon Grant to win one since he has been in the league for so long has never gotten the opportunity. He goes on to say that be has been close with Deon ever since he played with Peyton at Tennessee... This guy is a total class act its team first I love how he conducts himself.[/quote]

Got to love it. That's how a leader acts, it's always about the guys around him.

Sounds like Antrel Rolle's story not Eli's.

So glad it clicked for him when he thought about his teammates instead of himself. Quite a conversion.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells