+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli's new car

What a sweet ride, the black Corvette convertible, 100th anniversary edition- he should throw the keys to Cruz- that guy was lights out this year and played for about as little as an NFL player is paid. OL are probably too big to fit.

All-Pro

Re: Eli's new car

he hsould give the keys to Cruz. Cruz doesn't make enough to afford a new car. Meanwhile, Eli probably looked at that car and thought, "what a cheap piece of junk compared to my porsche. i could buy one of these with my left over lunch money".

I think he should give it to Tuck personally.

Tuck deserves a ton of the credit both for the game and for the season.

that is so not an Eli car..

he will sell it or give it away....IMO

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="gumby742"]he hsould give the keys to Cruz. Cruz doesn't make enough to afford a new car. Meanwhile, Eli probably looked at that car and thought, "what a cheap piece of junk compared to my porsche. i could buy one of these with my left over lunch money".[/quote]

Dont worry, Cruz will get his cash.. you can bet on that. especially after this year. Well deserved.

Veteran

It's Abby's

[quote user="chuckedafter5yards"]What a sweet ride, the black Corvette convertible, 100th anniversary edition- he should throw the keys to Cruz- that guy was lights out this year and played for about as little as an NFL player is paid. OL are probably too big to fit.[/quote]Kinda hard for a Vette to be 100th anniversary since 1953 was the first year of production[]
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

hes probably gonna have to give it to his wife

The car will be donated to a charity, Eli and Aby have new young daughter, no sports cars for them.

I'll take it if he does not need it... just saying.