+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weatherford

Weatherford

Thank you Steve Weatherford. What an addition to this team. Played a hell of a SB and one of the unsung heroes of SB46!

Re: Weatherford

and he might be the most amusing giants player on twitter. The hair updates are hilarious

If the Giants had a punter last year we could've had similar results last year... But hey, I'll let the eagles and their fans have their "Miracle" while we continue to win championships.

Weatherford has been tremendous. Phenomenal addition this year. Results show it. directional kicking was awesome too. Was great in the game against ATL also.

He did a amazing job all year.

[quote user="bill2000"]Thank you Steve Weatherford. What an addition to this team. Played a hell of a SB and one of the unsung heroes of SB46!
    [/quote]

Seriously one of the most overlooked and underrated players during the season and the Super Bowl.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Bench Player

He deserves an assist on the safety. Great punt!

Really enjoyed the shot of Weatherford running off the field yesterday after pinning the Pats back. He was so pumped I thought he was going to throw a clot!

So who was the bigger FA acquisition, Plax or Weatherford?

Haha Jets.

Weatherford,Thanks for making my day!........ Great kicking !! You are an ASSET to the GIANTS !

he replied to me once giving me props for having my twitcon being a pic of Skeeter from Doug. he wasnt just huge in the playoffs, he was huge during the season and especially the playoffs