+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBC's post game coverage was horrible

Sorry if this has been posted already but there post game coverage was horrible. They only interviewed TC and Eli and had to cut away so qucikly so they could go to the Voice.

Re: NBC's post game coverage was horrible

Wouldn't know anything about it.
    Immediately switched to NFL Network.
    They should let them cover everygame.
    I don't know what I would do without the network.

[quote user="NJGIANTinNC"]Wouldn't know anything about it.
    Immediately switched to NFL Network.
    They should let them cover everygame.
    I don't know what I would do without the network.[/quote]

+1
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

That is why I switched over to ESPN. They even had Coughlin sitting with them.

[quote user="NJGIANTinNC"]Wouldn't know anything about it. Immediately switched to NFL Network. They should let them cover everygame. I don't know what I would do without the network.[/quote]

I switched also to NFLN, and a bit on ESPN. I clicked back to NBC and was shocked that they were already on "The Voice" even before it was scheduled.

For real football coverage, you gotta go with NFLN.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Sorry if this has been posted already but there post game coverage was horrible. They only interviewed TC and Eli and had to cut away so qucikly so they could go to the Voice.[/quote]

I never thought I would say this.. Give me Joe Buck and Troy Aikman over CC and Michaels any day of the week.. The Fox and even CBS Broadcasts are so much better IMO...

Wouldn't know anything about NFL Network..Time Warner Cable is a joke... Directv next year!

I did switch over but I was shocked that NBC got out of it so quickly.

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]Sorry if this has been posted already but there post game coverage was horrible. They only interviewed TC and Eli and had to cut away so qucikly so they could go to the Voice.[/quote]

I never thought I would say this.. Give me Joe Buck and Troy Aikman over CC and Michaels any day of the week.. The Fox and even CBS Broadcasts are so much better IMO...

Wouldn't know anything about NFL Network..Time Warner Cable is a joke... Directv next year!
    [/quote]

Didn't we have a great record this year with CC and Michaels. I know they are terrible, but that gave me comfort. I really think Michael has NO idea of what he is watching. The game really has passed him by.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

They sure were anxious to get to the next show, it made their entire coverage seem somewhat trivial

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Sorry if this has been posted already but there post game coverage was horrible. They only interviewed TC and Eli and had to cut away so qucikly so they could go to the Voice.[/quote]Yes I agree...in years past they would have alot of footage and celebratory action, highlights, etc. Now all these new shows have to start after a big game so us juiced up football fanatics bobble around falling off bridges because we can't enjoy that celebration (albeit via the TV) with our team and send off the entire seasons end with a little more pride...it's bull**** and the NFL needs to step in on that.