+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I wish Tuck got MVP

I fully understand it going to Eli, but I think Tuck deserved it just as much as Eli.

Veteran

Re: I wish Tuck got MVP

From watching him with Sanders and Faulk after the game...apparently he did too.

It was a legit comment, though.

I think he played a great game.

It's the 2nd time he deserved the SB MVP.

[quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"]It's the 2nd time he deserved the SB MVP.[/quote]

I agree. Eli deserved both.

Truly an elite QB, perhaps the best in the league. Theirs only one world champion QB right now, world champions are the best in the business, and that world champion QB is Elite Eli. How about his performance?

Tuck did play exceptionally well. Had he been a lil more consistent, he could have won it. He had spurts of excellent play, but it wasn't there all game. Eli's play was excellent from start to finish.

A nice reminder of what a healthy Tuck can do. At some point this season he suddenly seemed healthy and I think it was as big a reason as any that the defense turned it around.

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]From watching him with Sanders and Faulk after the game...apparently he did too.

It was a legit comment, though.[/quote]

I agree, it was a legit comment. And he deserved it just as much for this game, which I guess that is what this MVP award was for. Just found myself happy for Eli for all that he did to keep holding up this team this season. Maybe they can time share the car? :-P

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"]It's the 2nd time he deserved the SB MVP.[/quote]

Truly an elite QB, perhaps the best in the league. Theirs only one world champion QB right now, world champions are the best in the business, and that world champion QB is Elite Eli. How about his performance?

Tuck did play exceptionally well. Had he been a lil more consistent, he could have won it. He had spurts of excellent play, but it wasn't there all game. Eli's play was excellent from start to finish.[/quote]

Disagree about the "consistent" comment.

Tuck scored 4 less points than Eli.

He caused Brady to take a safety on his first drive & Sacked him on his last drive...

Eli went 5-11 on 3rd down & threw 1 TD pass in first quarter and led a TD drive with .58 seconds left...

Seems equally consistent to me.

[quote user="LT_was_good"]A nice reminder of what a healthy Tuck can do.* At some point this season he suddenly seemed healthy and I think it was as big a reason as any that the defense turned it around.
    [/quote]

+1

[quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="CantBlameShockeyNow"]It's the 2nd time he deserved the SB MVP.[/quote]

Tuck did play exceptionally well. Had he been a lil more consistent, he could have won it. He had spurts of excellent play, but it wasn't there all game. Eli's play was excellent from start to finish.[/quote]

Disagree about the "consistent" comment.

Tuck scored 4 less points than Eli.

He caused Brady to take a safety on his first drive & Sacked him on his last drive...

Eli went 5-11 on 3rd down & threw 1 TD pass in first quarter and led a TD drive with .58 seconds left...

Seems equally consistent to me.[/quote]

your a moron
    Fear the name, appreciate the game