+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

So, Do we & Can We Pay Mario?

Did that catch drive up the price for him? You know your going to have to shell out extensions and pay Cruz... I want Super Mario back for obvious reasons..

Re: So, Do we & Can We Pay Mario?

[quote user="NYG4ME"]Did that catch drive up the price for him? You know your going to have to shell out extensions and pay Cruz... I want Super Mario back for obvious reasons..
    [/quote]

price would of already been out of our league, regardless of what some posters might say

he just got himself a bigger deal...

Great job for us Mario, goodluck wherever you go (as long as its not the Eagles, Jets, Cowboys, or Redskins)
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

It is going to be very difficult to keep him unless he likes it here so much he would give the Giants a home team discount.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]price would of already been out of our league, regardless of what some posters might say[/quote]

The FA WR class this year is probably the best ever...

That will help control the prices. The biggest question is what kind of cap room the giants have, and how many roster spots they need to fill.

From when I looked earlier it seemed like every backup at every position was a FA, they have a lot of work to do.

I think he'll be paid very well somewhere else. I'm happy for him.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NYG4ME"]Did that catch drive up the price for him? You know your going to have to shell out extensions and pay Cruz... I want Super Mario back for obvious reasons..
    [/quote]

price would of already been out of our league, regardless of what some posters might say

he just got himself a bigger deal...

Great job for us Mario, goodluck wherever you go (as long as its not the Eagles, Jets, Cowboys, or Redskins)
    [/quote]

+1

i'm really happy for him.

this boosted his payday, and not by a little.

I'd love to see them keep the 3 Amigos together, but I have a feeling this is the last game MM has played in a Giants uniform.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]price would of already been out of our league, regardless of what some posters might say[/quote]

The FA WR class this year is probably the best ever...

That will help control the prices. The biggest question is what kind of cap room the giants have, and how many roster spots they need to fill.

From when I looked earlier it seemed like every backup at every position was a FA, they have a lot of work to do.[/quote]

seeing as how we're going to have to lock up Cruz and Nicks shortly, we don't have the cap...

we shoul dbe giving cruz a deal this offseason.

Mario is gone...

due to the FA class, i think we'll sign somebody at a big discount
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how we're going to have to lock up Cruz and Nicks shortly, we don't have the cap...[/quote]

They may have much more cap room than a lot of us think, especially if they can get some guys to redo contracts (Diehl)

Mario may well be the highest paid receiver in the NFL next year, not because he is the best, just great timing on his part to put on a show for the ages.