+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Am I the only one who isn't happy?

They played well, blah blah...

We lost. That game is over...

now its do or die our last 4 games.

Sure a "moral victory" (god I hate that term) such as this might pull us out of this freefall we're in heading into our matchups against Dallas but I'm damn sure not pleased.

Sure the team played w/ passion and heart and fire...finally...but that should be a given every game, we shouldnt be surprised or unexpectedly pleased about it...

So in the end I'm mildly optimistic believe it or not because I think we can take Dallas if we play the way we did today, but I'm not happy in the least bit that we keep putting ourselves in position to have to win out/need help from other teams...

P.S. Eff Tripplet and his crew of crooked zebras....hope he gets caught btwn the middle of the action and gets "accidentally" rocked by a running back in his next game

Also, JPP; YOU ARE THE MAN.

Re: Am I the only one who isn't happy?

i am not happy. this team is still inconsistent. can't finish games. wow what is going to happen next week.

6 and 6 = medoicre

Im not happy at all. The D looked awful in the most critical situations, which is a far cry from the D we had in 07.

Cant even compare this to that.

not happy just bummed..they could have won this game....****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team has virtually no chance of finishing 4-0 and making the playoffs. If they do, good for them, but I fully expect all playoff talk to end after next week.

I almost threw my remote through my tv...I knew this defense would crumble fewell doesn't have a clue. Why do our players always look confused before the ball gets snapped and why do we have so many busted plays. I don't ever remember either when spags was here I would give my left leg for spags back..

After losing the way they did today, it might be the final nail in the confidence coffin....

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]They played well, blah blah...

We lost. That game is over...

now its do or die our last 4 games.

Sure a "moral victory" (god I hate that term) such as this might pull us out of this freefall we're in heading into our matchups against Dallas but I'm damn sure not pleased.

Sure the team played w/ passion and heart and fire...finally...but that should be a given every game, we shouldnt be surprised or unexpectedly pleased about it...

So in the end I'm mildly optimistic believe it or not because I think we can take Dallas if we play the way we did today, but I'm not happy in the least bit that we keep putting ourselves in position to have to win out/need help from other teams...

P.S. Eff Tripplet and his crew of crooked zebras....hope he gets caught btwn the middle of the action and gets "accidentally" rocked by a running back in his next game

Also, JPP; YOU ARE THE MAN.
    [/quote]I'm not happy. How can anyone be happy!??? Losing 4 in a row, another collapse and a Defense that can't stop anyone! I love how everyone just assumes that we will Beat Dallas twice!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

good night season over