+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Tom waves goodbye?

Is this the time when TC says, its been great but I want to go out my way, on top. I wouldn't be surprised.

Re: Tom waves goodbye?

No. He was already asked.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="tjvpga"]Is this the time when TC says, its been great but I want to go out my way, on top. I wouldn't be surprised.[/quote]

Heard Bob Papa on the radio last week and according to him he spends a lot of time with TC and he sees no indication whatsoever that TC is even close to wanting to retire. He just loves it too much.

But you never know.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Why would you leave the best coaching job in the world?

All-Pro

[quote user="tjvpga"]Is this the time when TC says, its been great but I want to go out my way, on top. I wouldn't be surprised.[/quote]

He was asked this and said no.....so expect the see the old tough ******* on the sideline giving them that evil look when they screw up...

Veteran

Oh...I thought you meant Brady. I woulda said maybe...but TC? He's too young.

I think TC is the best coach we have had since Bill and possibly better...especially if he stays for more, unlike Bill. I would totally respect TC for leaving this way however. He has endured A LOT of bull**** from the fans, media, Reese and the front office as well as some of the players. He has earned the right to move on if he chose to.

If he chooses not to then we all do benefit...I would still keep KG and PF on a short leash moving forward.

[quote user="NYG216"]No.* He was already asked.
    [/quote]Love the lombardis in your sig. Yeah Tom said he has more than enough energy and he's having fun coaching this team...he's going to keep going.

[quote user="Blue daddy"]Why would you leave the best coaching job in the world?[/quote]

I dunno....you'd have to ask the other guy that did it to us....

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="NYG216"]No. He was already asked.
    [/quote]Love the lombardis in your sig. Yeah Tom said he has more than enough energy and he's having fun coaching this team...he's going to keep going.[/quote]

Saw that as well and am really happy about it. TC has really evolved last 4 years and has become much more of a players' coach while retaining his principles.