+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Welker Drop? That was a horrible pass!

I do not get the focus on the "welker drop". Yes, Welker is know for making that circus catch. Sorry, but, that was a fricken horrible throw to a wide open receiver.

When a receiver has to go aerial and backwards to haul a pass...it is not only on him.

All-Pro

Re: Welker Drop? That was a horrible pass!

[quote user="Markroman"]I do not get the focus on the "welker drop". Yes, Welker is know for making that circus catch. Sorry, but, that was a fricken horrible throw to a wide open receiver. When a receiver has to go aerial and backwards to haul a pass...it is not only on him.[/quote]

Absolutely. Both QB and WR are at fault in that situation cough *Eli's tipped INTs last year* cough

Yeah, when Collinsworth said Welker makes that catch "100 times out of 100" I thought, "uhh..." I mean Welker is great, but to me that's maybe a 6 or 7 times out of 10 play. And it would have been a GREAT catch.

[quote user="Markroman"]I do not get the focus on the "welker drop". Yes, Welker is know for making that circus catch. Sorry, but, that was a fricken horrible throw to a wide open receiver.

When a receiver has to go aerial and backwards to haul a pass...it is not only on him.[/quote]

not the most accurate of balls, but it got there and hit him in both hands

the WRs are professionals too... u have to make that catch
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Markroman"]I do not get the focus on the "welker drop". Yes, Welker is know for making that circus catch. Sorry, but, that was a fricken horrible throw to a wide open receiver.

When a receiver has to go aerial and backwards to haul a pass...it is not only on him.[/quote]

Actually it wasn't.

The play was supposed to go inside the numbers but if Brady throws that, KP has an easy pick.

Brady threw it exactly where it needed to be ... Welker just whiffed on a slightly awkward catch.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

agreed, it was a bad pass.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Markroman"]I do not get the focus on the "welker drop". Yes, Welker is know for making that circus catch. Sorry, but, that was a fricken horrible throw to a wide open receiver.

Actually it wasn't.

The play was supposed to go inside the numbers but if Brady throws that, KP has an easy pick.

Brady threw it exactly where it needed to be ... Welker just whiffed on a slightly awkward catch.[/quote]

i wouldn't call it horrible, but it DEF could of been better

either way - Welker has to come down with it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

He should have caught that ball. It hit him in the hands. Wasnt the best pass but he should have caught it.
    Rogers missed some easy ones too. it happens.
    Luckily our QB was calm cool and collected!

It was destiny for our team to win it this year!

I think he got both hands on it... At the end of the day he was open the pass got there... Ha dhe made that catch the outcome of that game may have been different...But it didnt so whatever!!!
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

+1
    Kruunch Giants forced him to throw it a little behind or get picked.