+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Get over it: season is over

Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"
    Were not beating the cowboys twice maybe 1/1, even if we do go to the playoffs were not going to SF NO and GB, and beating those teams

It was a nice run fellas, when does the draft start again?

Re: Get over it: season is over

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"
    Were not beating the cowboys twice maybe 1/1, even if we do go to the playoffs were not going to SF NO and GB, and beating those teams

It was a nice run fellas, when does the draft start again?[/quote]

We are one game out of first place playing the team that is ahead of us next week. What are you talking about?

[quote user="NYG4Life10"]Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"

The Cowboys stink. They are lucky to have a winning record. No chance the Giants are doing anything this year but beating the Cowboys is definitely doable.

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"

We are one game out of first place playing the team that is ahead of us next week. What are you talking about?[/quote]

Were not beating Dallas twice that's what I'm talking about

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"

The Cowboys stink. They are lucky to have a winning record. No chance the Giants are doing anything this year but beating the Cowboys is definitely doable.[/quote]

The Giants stink too. The Giants have to win 4 in a row though, the Cowboys don't.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"

The Cowboys stink. They are lucky to have a winning record. No chance the Giants are doing anything this year but beating the Cowboys is definitely doable.[/quote]

Yea we can beat the cowboys but only 1 of them not both

All-Pro

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="NYG4Life10"]Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"

We are one game out of first place playing the team that is ahead of us next week. What are you talking about?[/quote]

We play Dallas twice, the Jets on Christmas, and the Redskins. Like the person that wrote the text said, I don't see us sweeping the Cowboys and beating the Jets Christmas day. This team has lost 4 games in a row, and doesn't show signs of stopping the bleeding. I see the Giants at best going 2-2 over the final four games (we will win one Dallas game and the beat the Skins), which puts us at 8-8 our season is done.

I really hope these 'season's over' posters leave the board if the Giants make a run these last four weeks. Some people on this board live for their doom and gloom postings.

I didn't think the Giants could hang with Green Bay and they did. Sure, a loss is a loss come Monday. But the Giants played a hell of a game tonight.

[quote user="RugDaniels"]I really hope these 'season's over' posters leave the board if the Giants make a run these last four weeks. Some people on this board live for their doom and gloom postings.

I didn't think the Giants could hang with Green Bay and they did. Sure, a loss is a loss come Monday. But the Giants played a hell of a game tonight.[/quote]No doubt they hung with GB. But there is no way that you can not be MAD AS HELL that they just lost 4 in a row and are now 6-6.....
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Of course I'm upset they're 6-6, but to me its more about losses to the Eagels and Seahawks rather than this game tonight.

The season, even at 6-6 is better than I thought it would be going into the season.

The Giants deserve criticism but I really wonder why some of the people on this board even bother watching the games.