+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who want Rivers Now?

Not I and I never did want him.

Re: Who want Rivers Now?

Srsly.

And how much of a genius is Erni Accorsi now?

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I dont think anyone wants Rivers. Hes pretty much done a whole lot of nothing since he got to the NFL, just like Romo.

2 guys with physical skills that just dont have whats needed when it matters most.

[quote user="Diamondring"]Not I and I never did want him.[/quote]

I want to save this comment for life!

Lesson to everyone: you can't evaluate these types of deals/decisions, until you've got the FULL STORY. Even after 5 seasons, we still didn't have what this trade was worth.

And here's the new conversation to have on this topic: We absolutely FLEECED the Chargers in that trade.

Rivers / Merriman / some kicker vs. 2 Superbowls with a couple MVP awards for good measure.

Holy crap that's a great deal.

[quote user="Kruunch"]Srsly. And how much of a genius is Erni Accorsi now?[/quote]

Thank God Eli has performed so well in the last 2 playoffs and the 2 Superbowls. PLEASE, no more negativity about "the trade" and how the Giants came up short on it. Apparently Accorsi saw the unique qualities that Eli possessed that he knew would work well for the New York pressure and environment. Eli just had to get some years under his belt and a group of young, talented receivers. He has now lead us to 2 Super Bowl victories in the 8 years that he has played, and 2 of the last 5 played. Hopefully no one will question that trade ever again.

[quote user="Diamondring"]Not I and I never did want him.[/quote]

The Jets??

[quote user="Robert21156"]

[quote user="Kruunch"]Srsly. And how much of a genius is Erni Accorsi now?[/quote]

Thank God Eli has performed so well in the last 2 playoffs and the 2 Superbowls. PLEASE, no more negativity about "the trade" and how the Giants came up short on it. Apparently Accorsi saw the unique qualities that Eli possessed that he knew would work well for the New York pressure and environment. Eli just had to get some years under his belt and a group of young, talented receivers. He has now lead us to 2 Super Bowl victories in the 8 years that he has played, and 2 of the last 5 played. Hopefully no one will question that trade ever again.

[/quote]You is so right.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Lesson to everyone: you can't evaluate these types of deals/decisions, until you've got the FULL STORY. Even after 5 seasons, we still didn't have what this trade was worth.

And here's the new conversation to have on this topic: We absolutely FLEECED the Chargers in that trade.

Rivers / Merriman / some kicker vs. 2 Superbowls with a couple MVP awards for good measure.

Holy crap that's a great deal.

[/quote]

to keep the argument consistent, we probably wouldn't of used those picks on any of those players

BUT, i'd still take that trade any day of the week

and twice on sunday

thrice on superbowl sunday
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"][quote user="Diamondring"]Not I and I never did want him.[/quote]

The Jets??[/quote]I bet not even them.