+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

I dont get why..

Hey guys I am new here, been lurking the forums for a little while and have been lurking other football team forums like the 49ers and the Patriots forum to simply see what they have been saying about the Giants.

Let me start by saying that i am more of a Jets fan then a Giants fan and I obviously wanted the Jets to go all the way, but i still like the Giants alot and rooted for them all the way when they got to the playoffs, (obviously i am from NY, gotta root for NY haha)

Back to topic though... All these guys on the other forums are saying how lucky the Giants are and that they go on a miracle run and that we dont deserve to be in the playoffs/superbowl, there also saying how lucky we are for recovering the fumbles in the games and how calls went our way etc... It pisses me off that they dont respect that you got beat and that we caught fire and simply played dominate football.

Football is a game that if you make any mistakes, it can cost you the game really as for any other sports... Thats simply what happened we capitilzed on the mistakes of other teams and won

BIG BLUE BABY CHAMPS!!

Re: I dont get why..

Yes they come with one thing but forget about another like how lucky they had a chance to get a fumble and how they got lucky to get open to at least catch passes etc. Then how about the other team being lucky when Giants made mistakes?

Bench Player

[quote user="Diamondring"]Yes they come with one thing but forget about another like how lucky they had a chance to get a fumble and how they got lucky to get open to at least catch passes etc. Then how about the other team being lucky when Giants made mistakes?[/quote]

Lol exactly, i also read on the 49ers forum saying that Eli is not elite, he is a good quarterback but not elite... Yeah beating Brady twice in the SB and having the most TD passes in the 4th quarter is not elite, smh at these fools... Doesnt matter though at the end of the day we are the champions

[quote user="BaChacho"][quote user="Diamondring"]Yes they come with one thing but forget about another like how lucky they had a chance to get a fumble and how they got lucky to get open to at least catch passes etc. Then how about the other team being lucky when Giants made mistakes?[/quote]

Lol exactly, i also read on the 49ers forum saying that Eli is not elite, he is a good quarterback but not elite... Yeah beating Brady twice in the SB and having the most TD passes in the 4th quarter is not elite, smh at these fools... Doesnt matter though at the end of the day we are the champions[/quote]You're so right. Now they have to suffer.

Bench Player

[quote user="Diamondring"][quote user="BaChacho"][quote user="Diamondring"]Yes they come with one thing but forget about another like how lucky they had a chance to get a fumble and how they got lucky to get open to at least catch passes etc. Then how about the other team being lucky when Giants made mistakes?[/quote]

Lol exactly, i also read on the 49ers forum saying that Eli is not elite, he is a good quarterback but not elite... Yeah beating Brady twice in the SB and having the most TD passes in the 4th quarter is not elite, smh at these fools... Doesnt matter though at the end of the day we are the champions[/quote]You're so right. Now they have to suffer.[/quote]

Exactly

Every championship run by any and every team is laced with good fortune for the ultimate victors. Whether its droppped passes, recovered fumbles, muffed punts, bad ref calls, etc.

When you are on the losing side you cry "luck" for the other team. It's human nature..

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

Espcially the 49ers fans man there the most annoying little b****es lol

Giants had the most difficult schedule in the league.

Giants had the most injured team in the league(defense was 2nd most injured defense in the last 25 years)

They beat the Jets with playoffs on the line.

They beat the cowboys in a winner take all game.

They shut out the falcons in the wild card round.

They dismantle the #1 seed 15-1 packers team at their home in lambeau.

They beat the #2 seed 13-3 49ers at their home in candlestick

then they beat the AFC #1 seed 13-3 patriots in the superbowl.

Thats not luck, thats damn good football team.

[quote user="BaChacho"]Espcially the 49ers fans man there the most annoying little b****es lol[/quote]Try having a cousin for a 49er fan. Yet I have to give him Kudos for him picking the Giants to win it all Superbowl 42.