+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my post SB NYG mock draft 1.0

Bench Player

my post SB NYG mock draft 1.0

1. Vontaze Burfict- MLB (Arizona State) or Dwayne Allen- TE
    (Clemson)
    2a. (Osi trade) Doug Martin- RB (Boise St) or Vontaze Burfict- LB (Arizone St)
    2b. Kendall Reyes- DT (U Conn) or Doug Martin- RB (Boise St)
    3. Nigel Bradham- OLB (Fla St) or Keenan Robinson- OLB (U Texas)
    4a. Trent Robinson- FS (Mich State) or R. Ellison- TE/FB (USC) Kheeston Randall-DT (U Texas)
    4b. (Cofield comp.) Asa Jackson- CB/PR (Cal Poly)
    5. Julian Miller- DE (West Virginia)
    6. Jeff Allen- OT (Illinois) or Don Barclay- OT (West Virginia)
    6 or 7. (S. Smith comp.) Evan Rodriguez- FB/TE/H-B (Temple) / Akiem Hicks- DT (Regina) / C. Mosley-FS (U Va) / J. Young- FS (S Fla) / J. Looney- OG (Wake For)

Re: my post SB NYG mock draft 1.0

This is like my anti-mock draft... where I want us to go more SEC... the best conference in CFB. You don't have one SEC target listed.

[quote user="critters"]This is like my anti-mock draft... where I want us to go more SEC... the best conference in CFB. You don't have one SEC target listed.
    [/quote]

That is a dumb statement. The best players dont always come from the best conference. Great players are on every level, school, and conference.

Notable Small Scool/Conference Giants:

Osi - Troy
    JJ - Troy
    Strahan - Texas Southern
    Cruz - UMass
    Bradshaw - Marshall
    Boley - Southern Mississippi
    Jacobs - Southern Illinois - D1AA
    Joseph - East Carolina

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="critters"]This is like my anti-mock draft... where I want us to go more SEC... the best conference in CFB. You don't have one SEC target listed.
    [/quote]

That is a dumb statement. The best players dont always come from the best conference. Great players are on every level, school, and conference.

Osi - Troy
    JJ - Troy
    Strahan - Texas Southern
    Cruz - UMass
    Bradshaw - Marshall
    Joseph - East Carolina[/quote] I do agree but Jacobs was at Auburn and Linval was supposed to go to Florida but the scholarship got pulled dont know the whole story.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="critters"]This is like my anti-mock draft... where I want us to go more SEC... the best conference in CFB. You don't have one SEC target listed.
    [/quote]

Osi - Troy
    JJ - Troy
    Strahan - Texas Southern
    Cruz - UMass
    Bradshaw - Marshall
    Joseph - East Carolina[/quote] I do agree but Jacobs was at Auburn and Linval was supposed to go to Florida but the scholarship got pulled dont know the whole story.[/quote]

IDK about Joseph but Jacobs left on his own accord bc he was behind carnell williams and ronnie brown

Veteran

Osi is not going anywhere!

Hell no to Vontaze in the first he could honestly be there in the 2nd with his character concerns.

i like fleener more than Allen. He has the height advantage and is arguably a better athlete. Great speed is what we need!

Hahaha. I didn't say there weren't great players outside of the SEC. I said it's the best CONFERENCE in CFB. I also didn't say all the best players come from the SEC. I said my mock draft has more players from the SEC and this one had zero. I don't think the Giants drafted one player from the SEC last year.

would hate to see osi traded

Have no interest in Burfict.

TOO EARLY

I definitely think they will go Tackle in one of the first two rounds. Maybe tight end, as Beckum's injury does not bode well.

+ Reply to Thread