+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lets Join Together And Pray For 7-9!

I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

But honestly this team is absolute garbage. Yes I realize the zebras were wearing cheeseheads tonight and that the TD to Jennings that the newest secondary bust, Amuakamara, knocked out was not a TD but honestly this defense sucks horribly.

The defense does not generate pressure when necessary, they take stupid penalties, they do not have the presence of mind to knock receivers out of bounds while they are in the air, and they cannot cover anyone whether it be WRs, TEs, RBs, etc...

They also allow too many yards reushing to
    QBs to extend drives on 3rd down, in which Rodgers made a living on tonight.

Lets not forget that we are the biggest choke artists in the NFL from Weeks 9 - 17.

None of this will end unless we complete this collapse and get burried and miss the playoffs. I'm even worried that 7-9 won't get the job doen but we have already won too many games to not have me hope for any worse, 6-10 and a Jets lose would put a nail in my coffin.

Coughlin has to go, all coordinators including Fewell, with his Read and React defense tonight, has to go, alot of players have to go, and Jerry Reese has to go.

This guy does not have what it takes to mold a championship team together, sorry it was Ernie's team that got us SB 42. He doesn't trade up to get what is necessary and doesn't draft necessary players of need. This BPA crap has to go. And he hands out foolish contracts and our mangement, including the owners are too cheap to fix it with FA, they rely on the draft, yet have a cocah that is unwillnig to let rookies play. Not that it would matter since they suck there has not been one decent pick from this years draft.

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone!

Re: Lets Join Together And Pray For 7-9!

[quote user="GiantsFan31"]I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

But honestly this team is absolute garbage. Yes I realize the zebras were wearing cheeseheads tonight and that the TD to Jennings that the newest secondary bust, Amuakamara, knocked out was not a TD but honestly this defense sucks horribly.

The defense does not generate pressure when necessary, they take stupid penalties, they do not have the presence of mind to knock receivers out of bounds while they are in the air, and they cannot cover anyone whether it be WRs, TEs, RBs, etc...

Lets not forget that we are the biggest choke artists in the NFL from Weeks 9 - 17.

None of this will end unless we complete this collapse and get burried and miss the playoffs. I'm even worried that 7-9 won't get the job doen but we have already won too many games to not have me hope for any worse, 6-10 and a Jets lose would put a nail in my coffin.

Coughlin has to go, all coordinators including Fewell, with his Read and React defense tonight, has to go, alot of players have to go, and Jerry Reese has to go.

This guy does not have what it takes to mold a championship team together, sorry it was Ernie's team that got us SB 42. He doesn't trade up to get what is necessary and doesn't draft necessary players of need. This BPA crap has to go. And he hands out foolish contracts and our mangement, including the owners are too cheap to fix it with FA, they rely on the draft, yet have a cocah that is unwillnig to let rookies play. Not that it would matter since they suck there has not been one decent pick from this years draft.

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone![/quote] this team is garbage ???

We came within a whisker of beating the Defending Championships who had won 17 games straight, with a severley depleted roster.

Get a life

Veteran

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="GiantsFan31"]I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone![/quote] this team is garbage ???

We came within a whisker of beating the Defending Championships who had won 17 games straight, with a severley depleted roster.

Get a life[/quote]

Dittos britishblue2...

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="GiantsFan31"]I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

Get a life[/quote]

yes but with a good oc and dc we would have won both got out coached when it counted. WAKE UP

We didnt beat the defending champions....doesnt matter what the score was....it was our 4th loss in a row,,,,,thats garbage.

Veteran

You can't wish for failure of this season. We are still in it but if the giants missed it i would'nt be mad like years past. This coaching staff is holding us back big time.

This coaching staff has to be addressed this coming offseason. Would be nice if we had some leaders on this team too but leaders don't grow on trees.

Exactly Mr. Excitement. People just don't understand we didn't win.

[quote user="GiantsFan31"]I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone![/quote]

I got a better idea , why dont you become a Cowboy fan..

[quote user="sc_markt"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="GiantsFan31"]I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

Get a life[/quote]

Dittos britishblue2...[/quote]have to agree with you both...i like what i saw today...of course i would have loved a win, but we played well...well enough to win,IMO..zebras missed a couple...hopefully we can take it out on the cowballs twice...

[quote user="GiantsFan31"]Exactly Mr. Excitement. People just don't understand we didn't win.[/quote]

people are so hard up for a win even moral victories will pass for wins now.