+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I still want Perry Fewell gone

For many reasons, and there's an entire offseason to discuss, so I won't get into details now.

But he sucks.

All-Pro

Re: I still want Perry Fewell gone

Lol.

Ok.

????????

[quote user="T.Rice57"]For many reasons, and there's an entire offseason to discuss, so I won't get into details now.

But he sucks.
    [/quote]

true

he did an awful job this postseason

****in loser... shutting out the Falcons, REALLY holding the PAckers to 2 FGs, and then holding Tom Brady to 17 points

what a piece of **** - FIRE HIM NOW REESE YOU IMGRATE

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[:^)] [:P]

[quote user="T.Rice57"]For many reasons, and there's an entire offseason to discuss, so I won't get into details now.

But he sucks.
    [/quote]

really bro? SMH some people are never satisfied. Yea its his fault that he doesnt have the linebackers that aren't athletic enough to cover the top 2 TE tandem in the league.. they did the best they could with the personal we have. You're ridiculous.

All-Pro

While I would prefer to see a more aggressive defense at times, you can't just want him gone without finding a suitable alternative. What happens if his replacement is worse than he is? Keep in mind his schemes made some of the most prolific offenses in the league look average in the playoff run and in the SB. Offenses play differently when facing the Giants pass rush, they get rid of the ball quickly, and Fewell seems to have found a pretty good answer to that.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

But he sucks.
    [/quote]

Wow . . . just wow . . . .

But he sucks.
    [/quote]

come on dude you have all off season to be a**** about why PF sucks to you. Not even a day into a SB victory and you have post this ****....

get real....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

St. Steven is working somewhere else.

Sorry, but we're going to have to deal with having a Super Bowl winning DC next year.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.