+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corey Webster

Corey Webster

Didnt see or hear about him much...which means he did his JOB....most underrrated cb in the league

All-Pro

Re: Corey Webster

Solid Corner.

I mean what about Aaron Ross? Another staple since 2006. This kids on the corners have been good, Ross had a nice stick too!

[quote user="elismom"]Solid Corner.

I mean what about Aaron Ross? Another staple since 2006. This kids on the corners have been good, Ross had a nice stick too![/quote]

Agreed Ross has stepped up BIG time...even shut me up....I went to the rams game and was disgusted with him...but boy he has turned it around......Big decision this offseason....thomas or Ross......they might go with who's cheaper especially since prince is here

[quote user="KillaRich"][quote user="elismom"]Solid Corner.

I mean what about Aaron Ross? Another staple since 2006. This kids on the corners have been good, Ross had a nice stick too![/quote]

Agreed Ross has stepped up BIG time...even shut me up....I went to the rams game and was disgusted with him...but boy he has turned it around......Big decision this offseason....thomas or Ross......they might go with who's cheaper especially since prince is here[/quote]
    Major kudos to Ross -- I'm really happy for him. He won't be around next year -- he had a good 2nd half of the year and he's got two SB rings on his fingers.

TT may be around next year, but it'll be an inexpensive 1-year contract. It'll be Web and Prince going forward, but I fully expect the FO to draft another CB this year.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="KillaRich"][quote user="elismom"]Solid Corner.

Agreed Ross has stepped up BIG time...even shut me up....I went to the rams game and was disgusted with him...but boy he has turned it around......Big decision this offseason....thomas or Ross......they might go with who's cheaper especially since prince is here[/quote]
    Major kudos to Ross -- I'm really happy for him. He won't be around next year -- he had a good 2nd half of the year and he's got two SB rings on his fingers.

TT may be around next year, but it'll be an inexpensive 1-year contract. It'll be Web and Prince going forward, but I fully expect the FO to draft another CB this year.[/quote]

Do believe prince is the future cb..but not next season......i think we give thomas or ross a 2-3 year deal.... if the price is right.....you just need those 3 quality cbs........webby/prince/tt or ross for the next few years would be great