+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Aaron ross and chase blackburn!!!

Everyone talks about cruz being a break out player but with all due respect, you cant forget Ross. i have been holding back ever since week 5 because i didnt wan't to jinx anything. I felt like if i said something about ross he would stop playing good for whatever reason.

But now that we won the superbowl, id just liKE to say this man has played like a FIRST ROUND pick this season. I rarely heard his name called all season (which is great for a corner), and i cant remember him having a bad game after playing the rams. it seemed like ever since he got benched he went into a zone and focused. He in my opinion was the biggest shock of the season.

Chase is another player who shocked me this season. I just have 3 words for chase.
    PAY THE MAN!

Im now going to end this off with a little song.

I believe in eliiiiiii
    I believe he can touch the skyyyyyyy
    I think about eli every night and daaaaaay
    He gon take this team faaaaaar awaaaaay
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Re: Aaron ross and chase blackburn!!!

Ross played well this year...now the question do they pay him or TT....I doubt it'll be both with the prince looming for playing time

no more Andrew Luck?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Ross has been very good this season, IMO. However, there is only so much $$ to go around, if you pay him that means someone else isn't getting paid, possibly going to another team. Decisions have to be made based on team need. With Ross, the questions will be, does TT come back fully healthy and can Prince step in as the third corner? If the answer to those questions is yes, the value for Ross is lowered from a Giants perspective.

With Chase, I agree he has pretty much earned a spot on the Giants roster next year. While I would love to see them get a stud MLB, he has proven that he is a good one, and that was enough to make this defense play at a high level.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Veteran

[quote user="brad"]Ross has been very good this season, IMO. However, there is only so much $$ to go around, if you pay him that means someone else isn't getting paid, possibly going to another team. Decisions have to be made based on team need. With Ross, the questions will be, does TT come back fully healthy and can Prince step in as the third corner? If the answer to those questions is yes, the value for Ross is lowered from a Giants perspective.

With Chase, I agree he has pretty much earned a spot on the Giants roster next year. While I would love to see them get a stud MLB, he has proven that he is a good one, and that was enough to make this defense play at a high level.[/quote]

I love how middle class people know that rich people don't have any money.

All-Pro

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="brad"]Ross has been very good this season, IMO. However, there is only so much $$ to go around, if you pay him that means someone else isn't getting paid, possibly going to another team. Decisions have to be made based on team need. With Ross, the questions will be, does TT come back fully healthy and can Prince step in as the third corner? If the answer to those questions is yes, the value for Ross is lowered from a Giants perspective.

With Chase, I agree he has pretty much earned a spot on the Giants roster next year. While I would love to see them get a stud MLB, he has proven that he is a good one, and that was enough to make this defense play at a high level.[/quote]

I love how middle class people know that rich people don't have any money.[/quote]

I love how some people don't realize there is a thing called a "salary cap" in the NFL
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Ross was awesome in the playoffs.

he made some great plays last night.

my only concern with him is the fact that he's doing all this in a contract year.

i hate that. i always hate that.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Ross was awesome in the playoffs.

he made some great plays last night.

my only concern with him is the fact that he's doing all this in a contract year.

i hate that. i always hate that.

[/quote]

his claims are that anytime he is healthy he plays like that

it is something to think about
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

How often has he been healthy?

Veteran

Not to change the focus on Ross and Blackburn, but did Prince play?