+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have 6 kids who are diehard Giants Fans!! I always want them to win, I love my kids! I am a Jets fan, I won't ever bring them up. Just want to be honest. Am I still welcome?

I'm happy when my 6 kids are happy! I love them so much, like most moms! I want to be honest though! I was indoctrinated to love the Mets, Jets, and The Ctholic Church before the age of 3. I won't bring up anything except the Giants, you have my word!! My 6 kids live for the Giants and I watch and root for them every game. They make my kids happy, so they make me happy! I know my hatred of Belichick does come from something other than the Giants, obviously! Just wanted to say Boston needs to blame him for the most idiotic challange Ive seen in a LONG time. The Giants were the better team going in! Brady did step up in the 2nd half. Too Late!! Just want to say I don't remember ever seen a safety in a Superbowl before. I actually though it was some kind of mind ****,by Belichick!! Next, he was standing right there when Manningham made that amazing inbound catch! Losing the challange that he knew was inbounds lost the timeout that could have "maybe" given Brady enough time to actually get his offensive closer to run faster to catch his, sorry, almost perfect hailmary. I know the Giants defence wouldn't let them do it!! Pats fans and their over confident idiotic fans think different I'm sure! They should tear Belichick apart in Boston! I haven't heard anyone judging Mr. Egomaniac though! Eli having to be humble when he was asked if he was in Brady's League? I was so happy he said YES!! Eli is Beyond Brady!!! Stats mean ****, when you lose!! Eli Rules! I told my eldest son, when Eli joined that I had a strange feeling he will eventually be a better player than Peytion. I know Peyton is still considered the Best, but Eli has 2 rings and I think more to come! Thanks for letting me post, I understand if you feel I don't belong here. CONGRADS! Love, Maggie

Re: I have 6 kids who are diehard Giants Fans!! I always want them to win, I love my kids! I am a Jets fan, I won't ever bring them up. Just want to be honest. Am I still welcome?

[quote user="MyGiantkids"]I'm happy when my 6 kids are happy! I love them so much, like most moms! I want to be honest though! I was indoctrinated to love the Mets, Jets, and The Ctholic Church before the age of 3. I won't bring up anything except the Giants, you have my word!! My 6 kids live for the Giants and I watch and root for them every game. They make my kids happy, so they make me happy! I know my hatred of Belichick does come from something other than the Giants, obviously! Just wanted to say Boston needs to blame him for the most idiotic challange Ive seen in a LONG time. The Giants were the better team going in! Brady did step up in the 2nd half. Too Late!! Just want to say I don't remember ever seen a safety in a Superbowl before. I actually though it was some kind of mind ****,by Belichick!! Next, he was standing right there when Manningham made that amazing inbound catch! Losing the challange that he knew was inbounds lost the timeout that could have "maybe" given Brady enough time to actually get his offensive closer to run faster to catch his, sorry, almost perfect hailmary. I know the Giants defence wouldn't let them do it!! Pats fans and their over confident idiotic fans think different I'm sure! They should tear Belichick apart in Boston! I haven't heard anyone judging Mr. Egomaniac though! Eli having to be humble when he was asked if he was in Brady's League? I was so happy he said YES!! Eli is Beyond Brady!!! Stats mean ****, when you lose!! Eli Rules! I told my eldest son, when Eli joined that I had a strange feeling he will eventually be a better player than Peytion. I know Peyton is still considered the Best, but Eli has 2 rings and I think more to come! Thanks for letting me post, I understand if you feel I don't belong here. CONGRADS! Love, Maggie[/quote]

Maggie, It's time to be converted ! Giants Fans forgive you for your Sins ( Being a Jet Fan ) For the first time in your Life listen to your smart Kids, Are you ready to be converted if so Repeat after your Uncle Sam.

Re: I have 6 kids who are diehard Giants Fans!! I always want them to win, I love my kids! I am a Jets fan, I won't ever bring them up. Just want to be honest. Am I still welcome?

Hahaha

"the mets, jets and the catholic church"

[quote user="MyGiantkids"]I'm happy when my 6 kids are happy! I love them so much, like most moms! I want to be honest though! I was indoctrinated to love the Mets, Jets, and The Ctholic Church before the age of 3. I won't bring up anything except the Giants, you have my word!! My 6 kids live for the Giants and I watch and root for them every game. They make my kids happy, so they make me happy! I know my hatred of Belichick does come from something other than the Giants, obviously! Just wanted to say Boston needs to blame him for the most idiotic challange Ive seen in a LONG time. The Giants were the better team going in! Brady did step up in the 2nd half. Too Late!! Just want to say I don't remember ever seen a safety in a Superbowl before. I actually though it was some kind of mind ****,by Belichick!! Next, he was standing right there when Manningham made that amazing inbound catch! Losing the challange that he knew was inbounds lost the timeout that could have "maybe" given Brady enough time to actually get his offensive closer to run faster to catch his, sorry, almost perfect hailmary. I know the Giants defence wouldn't let them do it!! Pats fans and their over confident idiotic fans think different I'm sure! They should tear Belichick apart in Boston! I haven't heard anyone judging Mr. Egomaniac though! Eli having to be humble when he was asked if he was in Brady's League? I was so happy he said YES!! Eli is Beyond Brady!!! Stats mean ****, when you lose!! Eli Rules! I told my eldest son, when Eli joined that I had a strange feeling he will eventually be a better player than Peytion. I know Peyton is still considered the Best, but Eli has 2 rings and I think more to come! Thanks for letting me post, I understand if you feel I don't belong here. CONGRADS! Love, Maggie[/quote]

Jets and Mets....my condolences....lol

hey the Giants have a great team Chaplin and TC is a church going man. You should ditch the Green Envy and come into the Blue Heaven. All are welcome.......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player

Forget the jets, come over to the champions side!!
    Do it for your kids!!
    We'll welcome you..

Do you want to make your Kids Happy ? What are you waiting for, So Do it for the Kids...Then you can take them to the Parade It's a National Holiday,

First, you are welcomed here.

Second, you sound like a perfect mom in all respects but one. You would not be the first person to "adjust" their loyalties mid stream. Speak with your shrink first if you must but trust me, it is OK to cross over. lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"]First, you are welcomed here.

Second, you sound like a perfect mom in all respects but one. You would not be the first person to "adjust" their loyalties mid stream. Speak with your shrink first if you must but trust me, it is OK to cross over. lol[/quote]

Well spoken..

Oh by the way ,you can still be a Met fan and cross over, I have many family & friends that are Met Fans that are die hard Giant Fans !

You can have 2 teams, no bid deal in my book.