+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did Prince play today?

#1 pick, I am just saying.

Re: Did Prince play today?

[quote user="TroyArcher"]#1 pick, I am just saying.[/quote]

Man, you just love to complain don't you?

beat by Greg Jennings on a disputable TD catch after... then they put in Blackmon against Nelson near the end of the game... the end... gotta deal with the growing pains...

He was also called on that BS pass interference.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]#1 pick, I am just saying.[/quote] make an arguement and back it up. dont just throw out a quick quote. So what exactly are you saying?

Starter

Did you watch the game today? Or do you just come in here to ***** after hearing we lost?

Prince had a horrible pass interference call on him early in the game, then got turned around for the TD but his replacement was horrible, they probably should have stuck with the Prince.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

Idk how Blackmon is a better option than Prince. Yea he got beat for a TD but he's not going to get better/learn if he's not in there. That pass interference call was BS.

[quote user="shabi"]Did you watch the game today? Or do you just come in here to ***** after hearing we lost?
    [/quote]

I watched the game with the sound off. I do not recall seeing Prince. I am here to share my thoughts on a team that has lost 4 in a row and given up 87 points the past two games. You call that *****in then so be it.

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="TroyArcher"]#1 pick, I am just saying.[/quote] make an arguement and back it up. dont just throw out a quick quote. So what exactly are you saying?[/quote]

I thought I was pretty clear. I watched the game at a bar with the sound off and didn't remember seeing Prince.