+ Reply to Thread

My mild mannered mother.......

who says "poop bucket" when someone cuts her off instead of ***-head, said last night:

"i don't know who that gentlemen is that keeps talking about how fantastic the Patriots are (Collingsworth), but given the task he's performing on the Patriots, its important to come up for air every once in awhile so you don't get light headed "

I just sat there, staring at her, with my mouth wide open spilling beer down my shirt because my glass was tipped but i wasn't drinking......

Honest to God.

Re: My mild mannered mother.......

nice story! I love it!
    Do not feed the trolls.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

who says "poop bucket" when someone cuts her off instead of ***-head, said last night:

"i don't know who that gentlemen is that keeps talking about how fantastic the Patriots are (Collingsworth), but given the task he's performing on the Patriots, its important to come up for air every once in awhile so you don't get light headed "

I just sat there, staring at her, with my mouth wide open spilling beer down my shirt because my glass was tipped but i wasn't drinking......

Honest to God.

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha, that's perfect.
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Honest to God.

[/quote]

Whoa - thats when you just have to scream - "MOM!!!"