+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Re: 11am TICKER TAPE PARADE - CANYON OF HEROES

Who is covering it on TV, I will go to the stadium and want to record it. Last time it was Fox 5.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Who is covering it on TV, I will go to the stadium and want to record it. Last time it was Fox 5.
    [/quote]

i'll double check tonight, gonna DVR it too
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I'm hearing you have to get their by 8AM to get a decent view of the parade... Accurate?

The parade is starting later this year, so you can probably have a good viewing spot by 930ish. Just remember it starts at 11 in Batttery Park and works its way uptown towards City Hall
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Who is covering it on TV, I will go to the stadium and want to record it. Last time it was Fox 5.
    [/quote]

i'll double check tonight, gonna DVR it too
    [/quote]

just went home and watched fox and i think its on fox... they were saying how they were all going to be at the parade tom
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Banned

Can people that have gone to past parades give us a time that we should get there to get a good view

[quote user="Manning"]Can people that have gone to past parades give us a time that we should get there to get a good view[/quote]As early as possible, last time they estimated that there were literally over a million people there
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

Bench Player

What about gettin the best view of the players? I'm guessing they stop at city hall? Should I just go straight there or is there another spot?

Banned

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Manning"]Can people that have gone to past parades give us a time that we should get there to get a good view[/quote]As early as possible, last time they estimated that there were literally over a million people there
    [/quote]

I live right in Hoboken so I can go over whenever, but I'd prefer not to show up at 8am if I don't have to