+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

to younger fans.... appreciation

I just want to take a second to remind you younger guys and girls to truly soak all of this in and truly appreciate it

appreciate Eli

dont take these players for granted

appreciate these coaches

be thankful for this front office

stay humble and dont let 2 Championships in 4 years jade you

all the horrible seasons and teams I and a lot of the old timers have witnessed truly make seasons like this one so so sweet

so while you are celebrating officially ending a " Dynasty"......because folks lets face it.....thats over.....2 SB losses to the same team......they just cant pull that card anymore......

anyway....while you are celebrating that.......just remember how rare this actually is and hold it close to your heart

we are world Champions again family

enjoy it

All-Pro

Re: to younger fans.... appreciation

as a younger fan, i appreciate this ... oh who am i kidding !!!!

no this is good info, don't think your team is simply going to play and win a Super Bowl every 4 years ... it was 17 years between SB wins from SB 25 to SB 42, 17 loooooonnnnggg years ... appreciate this and realize you are watching some of the better players and coaches ever to wear Giants blue

Well said!

I was thinking the same thing too that this really cemented the dynasty being over at 18-1. Since then they are just another team that cant get over that hump (NYG!!) to win the big one.

BASTE MODE

--80--

[quote user="YATittle1962"]I just want to take a second to remind you younger guys and girls to truly soak all of this in and truly appreciate it

appreciate Eli

appreciate these coaches

all the horrible seasons and teams I and a lot of the old timers have witnessed truly make seasons like this one so so sweet

so while you are celebrating officially ending a " Dynasty"......because folks lets face it.....thats over.....2 SB losses to the same team......they just cant pull that card anymore......

anyway....while you are celebrating that.......just remember how rare this actually is and hold it close to your heart

enjoy it[/quote]

Bravo! Well said...for the record..my two daughters ages 25 & 26 are devoted NY Gmen fans..and are learning each season how hard it is to be a fan , 1st off...and to appreciate the talent & maturation of players on this team in particular..I know they are getting more involved and becoming solid fans each year,,This Super Bowl was the 2nd for them..and trhey know...that doesnt come often and to value the moment...but hang in there..

[quote user="YATittle1962"]I just want to take a second to remind you younger guys and girls to truly soak all of this in and truly appreciate it

appreciate Eli

appreciate these coaches

enjoy it[/quote]

+1

In 20 years you'll be saying you saw Eli play and pull out Super Bowls with last minute drives, just like us geezers can say what it was like when Marshall sacked Montana out of his career.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

great post YA.

your the godfather of the Giants MB nation

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="YATittle1962"]I just want to take a second to remind you younger guys and girls to truly soak all of this in and truly appreciate it

appreciate Eli

appreciate these coaches

enjoy it[/quote]

+1

In 20 years you'll be saying you saw Eli play and pull out Super Bowls with last minute drives, just like us geezers can say what it was like when Marshall sacked Montana out of his career.[/quote]

I'm in my early 30's and have witnessed all 4 and some horrible seasons. It feels great and I really appreciate it.

All-Pro

awesome thread. so many of us are giant fans based from generation after generation. It's important we keep a good thing going. stay classy. stay smart. stay excited no matter what.

just don't turn into loud mouth, arrogant for nothing Jet fans.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="YATittle1962"]I just want to take a second to remind you younger guys and girls to truly soak all of this in and truly appreciate it

appreciate Eli

appreciate these coaches

enjoy it[/quote]

+1

In 20 years you'll be saying you saw Eli play and pull out Super Bowls with last minute drives, just like us geezers can say what it was like when Marshall sacked Montana out of his career.[/quote]

exactly