+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gisele...

Re: Gisele...

I'd def bang Giselle.

Bench Player

[quote user="buffyblue"] then we should take into account that Gisele is from Brasil and they are known to get pretty nuts about sports over there. I guess we could say it would be acceptable if she were to punch or shoot the folks that were heckling her and talking about her husband.[/quote]
    Guess we're lucky she didn't burn the stadium down then. She's in the spotlight, married to the face of a professional sport franchise, what does she expect, butt kissing and free dinners only? You think it's all rainbows and sunshine from opponents in college or even some high school leagues? It's a big world, not everyone loves you.

Hey winning the SuperBowl was enough to make me happy.
    I guess that wasnít enough for the gorup of lowlives that decided to hurl insults at Tom Bradyís wife. Her husband played his heart out and more than likely all she wanted to do was go and comfort him and then she deals with these cowards that want to yell and insult women that if you put them in a room alone with Tom Brady they wouldnít even think of insulting his wife.

Sorry folks but yelling at a guys wife to rub it in is classless. It is what lowlives do.

First of all, they didn't insult Gisele or women. They called out her name and said 'Eli owns your husband!' which is true. She got angry and blamed Tom's teammates. She could have ignored them. She's a millionaire supermodel. I don't feel bad for her. Even if fans shouldn't heckle the wives, the wives shouldn't throw their husbands teammates under the bus publicly.

And btw, Brady's passes to Welker and branch were OFF the mark, but Brady takes no responsibility.

You know you would be singing a different tune if they had yelled that at Abby Manning. Donít even try to deny that.

Giselleís response was more to defend her husband than it was to throw his teammates under the bus.

Dude, I am so freakin happy that we beat New England Patriots but there is no way that I am going to buy that crap about how Tom Brady didnít take responsibility for the throws. He never blamed his recievers in any of the interveiws I heard. If the situation were reversed and Victor Cruz laid out for a pass and it hit him in the hands and he he didnít catch it and it cost us the game, this board would be getting blown up with posts about how our recievers dropped balls.

Tom Brady and that New England Patriots team played their hearts out and made SuperBowl XLVI a heck of a lot closer than I thought it would have been. I am not going to diminish our win by throwing false allegations at them or publically defending some lowlife cowards that had to heckle Tom Bradyís wife. I can guarantee you that if they were alone in a room with Tom Brady that they wouldnít have anything bad to say about his wife to his face.

They were rude obnoxious punks and should be ashamed of themselves.

[quote user="buffyblue"]You know you would be singing a different tune if they had yelled that at Abby Manning. Donít even try to deny that.

Giselleís response was more to defend her husband than it was to throw his teammates under the bus.

Dude, I am so freakin happy that we beat New England Patriots but there is no way that I am going to buy that crap about how Tom Brady didnít take responsibility for the throws. He never blamed his recievers in any of the interveiws I heard. If the situation were reversed and Victor Cruz laid out for a pass and it hit him in the hands and he he didnít catch it and it cost us the game, this board would be getting blown up with posts about how our recievers dropped balls.

Tom Brady and that New England Patriots team played their hearts out and made SuperBowl XLVI a heck of a lot closer than I thought it would have been. I am not going to diminish our win by throwing false allegations at them or publically defending some lowlife cowards that had to heckle Tom Bradyís wife. I can guarantee you that if they were alone in a room with Tom Brady that they wouldnít have anything bad to say about his wife to his face.

They were rude obnoxious punks and should be ashamed of themselves.[/quote]

1. Abby Manning is not a billionaire super model who appears in magazines and commercials and parades around with Leonardo DiCaprio and GQ model Brady. I'm guessing that if it were Abby walking through that hall, Pats fans wouldn't even recognize her. And yes, I believe 100% that if they DID, and Pats had won? People would have been yelling 'Brady owns Eli!' too, or something similiar. Would Abby Manning curse and throw Eli's teammates under the bus? Probably not, but I've always thought the Mannings had more class than 'It should be a law that women breastfeed for 6 months... I meditated through 8 hours of labor... I only gained 30lbs during my pregnancy because other pregnant believe they're garbage disposals' Gisele. She opens her mouth and it's all classless, twit brained comments. Obviously Brady's guys already felt like sh*t that they dropped those passes. The QB's millionaire model wife doesn't need to reiterate her feelings on it in public.

I never said Brady blamed his receivers. But he didn't blame himself either beyond 'we didn't connect'. Welker is the goat, but if you look at that throw, it was a bad pass and hit Welker's wrong shoulder. There's a great article online about how Welker claims he made that catch 1000 times when only, he maybe made it 14% of the time during his career because he never HAD to jump up and twist his body around when Brady threw accurately. The pass to Branch was overthrown too. So while he didn't publicly blame them (Gisele did that for him) he also didn't take the blame for his poor performance.

You're probably right about those 'lowlifes' (seriously. how many times are you going to use that word?) not saying that to Gisele if Brady were around. Giants fans? Would probably heckle Brady himself instead. What's Brady going to do to them? Hit them? Beat them up? Welcome a lawsuit?

Look, Gisele puts herself out there. She gives interviews. She poses half naked. She is a celebrity in her own right and makes more dough than her husband. She's married to Tom Brady. People are going to yell things at her, especially after Tom Brady loses the superbowl. She could have shown some CLASS herself and smiled, ignored them, reminded them she made $45 million last year, and got on that elevator. But nope... Gisele has no restraint. She doesn't know when to shut up and when she speaks, she sounds like a moron (and not just in this instance).

So... sorry. When she opened her mouth, she brought herself down to the level of those 'lowlifes' herself. And she's no better.

Win and lose as a team. You don't publicly bash each other.

Unless you're the Jets.

[quote user="manningfan31"][quote user="buffyblue"]You know you would be singing a different tune if they had yelled that at Abby Manning. Donít even try to deny that.

1. Abby Manning is not a billionaire super model who appears in magazines and commercials and parades around with Leonardo DiCaprio and GQ model Brady. I'm guessing that if it were Abby walking through that hall, Pats fans wouldn't even recognize her. And yes, I believe 100% that if they DID, and Pats had won? People would have been yelling 'Brady owns Eli!' too, or something similiar. Would Abby Manning curse and throw Eli's teammates under the bus? Probably not, but I've always thought the Mannings had more class than 'It should be a law that women breastfeed for 6 months... I meditated through 8 hours of labor... I only gained 30lbs during my pregnancy because other pregnant believe they're garbage disposals' Gisele. She opens her mouth and it's all classless, twit brained comments. Obviously Brady's guys already felt like sh*t that they dropped those passes. The QB's millionaire model wife doesn't need to reiterate her feelings on it in public.

I never said Brady blamed his receivers. But he didn't blame himself either beyond 'we didn't connect'. Welker is the goat, but if you look at that throw, it was a bad pass and hit Welker's wrong shoulder. There's a great article online about how Welker claims he made that catch 1000 times when only, he maybe made it 14% of the time during his career because he never HAD to jump up and twist his body around when Brady threw accurately. The pass to Branch was overthrown too. So while he didn't publicly blame them (Gisele did that for him) he also didn't take the blame for his poor performance.

You're probably right about those 'lowlifes' (seriously. how many times are you going to use that word?) not saying that to Gisele if Brady were around. Giants fans? Would probably heckle Brady himself instead. What's Brady going to do to them? Hit them? Beat them up? Welcome a lawsuit?

Look, Gisele puts herself out there. She gives interviews. She poses half naked. She is a celebrity in her own right and makes more dough than her husband. She's married to Tom Brady. People are going to yell things at her, especially after Tom Brady loses the superbowl. She could have shown some CLASS herself and smiled, ignored them, reminded them she made $45 million last year, and got on that elevator. But nope... Gisele has no restraint. She doesn't know when to shut up and when she speaks, she sounds like a moron (and not just in this instance).

So... sorry. When she opened her mouth, she brought herself down to the level of those 'lowlifes' herself. And she's no better.

Unless you're the Jets.
    [/quote]

So much win in this post.

[quote user="manningfan31"][quote user="buffyblue"]You know you would be singing a different tune if they had yelled that at Abby Manning. Donít even try to deny that.

Unless you're the Jets.
    [/quote]

Apparently you donít like the woman and that is obvious but whatever.

How many times am I gonna refer to the guy as a lowlife for heckling her? As many times as I want because he is one. Absolutely no reason to heckle the guys wife and yell at her. Notice she didnít yell back.

Now according to you when someone yells an insult to her about her husband she should just smile and get on the elevator. Hey thats is an option she had but I applaud her for defending her husband. She didnít ďbring herself down to the level of those lowlives.Ē She didnít even yell.

She is not a part of the team she is Tom Bradyís wife and her comments were more in defense of some lowlife moron hurling insults at her about her husband.

The response on this board if it were Victor Cruz or Mario Manningham that didnít come up with that pass in that situation and it cost us the game would been insane and you know that.

The response on this board if it were another teams fans heckling Abby Manning would have immediately been to her defense whether she said anything in return or not. I agree with you that she probably wouldnít respond but thatís not the point.

Heck if it were a Philadelphia Eagles fan that did it 90% of this board would be condemning that whole city and calling for the guy to get hit by a car.

Wow Tom Brady didnít take the blame for his performance? I donít know what game you were watching but he played his heart out and Eli Manning happenned to outplay him. Our defense also came up big when it needed to. Tom Brady placed that hail mary pass perfectly and Kenny Phillips made a great play to knock that ball down.

Yeah a lowlife moron yelling insults at the wife of the oppossing teams QB that just lost the SuperBowl is a real nice to act. Lets blame her because she defended her husband.

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="manningfan31"][quote user="buffyblue"]You know you would be singing a different tune if they had yelled that at Abby Manning. Donít even try to deny that.

Unless you're the Jets.
    [/quote]

Apparently you donít like the woman and that is obvious but whatever.

How many times am I gonna refer to the guy as a lowlife for heckling her? As many times as I want because he is one. Absolutely no reason to heckle the guys wife and yell at her. Notice she didnít yell back.

Now according to you when someone yells an insult to her about her husband she should just smile and get on the elevator. Hey thats is an option she had but I applaud her for defending her husband. She didnít ďbring herself down to the level of those lowlives.Ē She didnít even yell.

She is not a part of the team she is Tom Bradyís wife and her comments were more in defense of some lowlife moron hurling insults at her about her husband.

The response on this board if it were Victor Cruz or Mario Manningham that didnít come up with that pass in that situation and it cost us the game would been insane and you know that.

The response on this board if it were another teams fans heckling Abby Manning would have immediately been to her defense whether she said anything in return or not. I agree with you that she probably wouldnít respond but thatís not the point.

Heck if it were a Philadelphia Eagles fan that did it 90% of this board would be condemning that whole city and calling for the guy to get hit by a car.

Wow Tom Brady didnít take the blame for his performance? I donít know what game you were watching but he played his heart out and Eli Manning happenned to outplay him. Our defense also came up big when it needed to. Tom Brady placed that hail mary pass perfectly and Kenny Phillips made a great play to knock that ball down.

Yeah a lowlife moron yelling insults at the wife of the oppossing teams QB that just lost the SuperBowl is a real nice to act. Lets blame her because she defended her husband.[/quote]

I understand your point, Buf. Only a classless bully verbally attacks a players wife or family. I don't think there's any question about that. The problem is that nobody knows who this guy is or cares for that matter. He is not a celebrity or public figure. He's nobody. Giselle, hoqwever, is a public figure and she needs to have the wherewithall to be able to censor herself to keep this kind of thing from growing into a media field day. I'm not saying she shouldn't have defended her husband, but if she's going to say something, it has to be more PC.. By responding the way she did, she brought herself down to the heckler's level and now she's getting ripped by the media for it. Simple rule: engage brain before opening mouth.

Wow, so I guess its ok to heckle someone's wife now.