+ Reply to Thread

44-7 was the record of the last 3 teams we beat

44 and friggin 7. we just beat the absolute best the NFL had to offer, and did so in classic, dramatic fashion.

way to go GIants. UNBELIEVABLE JOB!

Re: 44-7 was the record of the last 3 teams we beat

How sweet is this?

You know, I thought of you last night. When we were down going into the 4th and things were looking grim, I started thinking how you guys thought it was going to be a cakewalk, and karma coming back to bite us in the ***! lol.

You know I would have been all over you today! []

Congrats 420. Eli is truly elite and the best QB the Giants have ever had.

[B]

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

[quote user="Roosevelt"]How sweet is this?

You know, I thought of you last night.* When we were down going into the 4th and things were looking grim, I started thinking how you guys thought it was going to be a cakewalk, and karma coming back to bite us in the ***!* lol.

You know I would have been all over you today!* []

Congrats 420.* Eli is truly elite and the best QB the Giants have ever had.

[B]

[/quote]

congrats to you as well. yeah i was a little too confident you were right. much closer game than i thought.

i was thinking when eli went 9-9 to start the game and completed the 1rst quarter that he was going to really have the best SB performance of all time.

He didn't quite get there. he had one of the most memorable performances ever, but last nights play by eli awoke the memory of how special simms play in 86 SB really was.

we're a family of giants fans. we're all diehards. me and u are like the older brother younger brother sibling rivalry. i'm so happy we all get to enjoy such a great team win.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="Roosevelt"]How sweet is this?

You know, I thought of you last night. When we were down going into the 4th and things were looking grim, I started thinking how you guys thought it was going to be a cakewalk, and karma coming back to bite us in the ***! lol.

You know I would have been all over you today! []

Congrats 420. Eli is truly elite and the best QB the Giants have ever had.

[B]

[/quote]

congrats to you as well. yeah i was a little too confident you were right. much closer game than i thought.

i was thinking when eli went 9-9 to start the game
    and completed the 1rst quarter that he was going to really have the best SB performance of all time.

He didn't quite get there. he had one of the most memorable performances ever, but last nights play by eli awoke the memory of how special simms play in 86 SB really was.

we're a family of giants fans. we're all diehards. me and u are like the older brother younger brother sibling rivalry. i'm so happy we all get to enjoy such a great team win.[/quote]

Actually, that was the first time I thought of you and I thought to myself, "that son of gun just might be right"!

Eli made some amazing throws yesterday. And our wide-outs played a great game too.

I thought we were a bit too conservative with our play selection, but I think that had more to do with the Pats taking away the deep ball. And that only means Eli deserves even more credit for staying patient and not forcing the ball.

He's a helluva QB.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Battle-Tested!!!
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him.

***OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried***