+ Reply to Thread

Considering Nike is gonna start making the jerseys

Do the Reebok ones go on a huge sale? I'd love to nab me another authentic jersey at a fraction of the cost.

Veteran

Re: Considering Nike is gonna start making the jerseys

I hope this would happend but doubt it

i know after the falcons game the store at the stadium was selling all the reebok jerseys 50% off.

Reebok jerseys are going on sale for sure.

[quote user="slipknottin"]i know after the falcons game the store at the stadium was selling all the reebok jerseys 50% off.[/quote]That is crazy. Really hope nflshop or the giants proshop does it.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="slipknottin"]i know after the falcons game the store at the stadium was selling all the reebok jerseys 50% off.[/quote]That is crazy. Really hope nflshop or the giants proshop does it.[/quote]

Someone posted a few weeks ago that they talked to a rep about something or other and they told him after the SB they would be slashed 50%. That was NFL shop I believe.

After SB42, I got a Toomer SB jersey on sale. I know Modells and such will have sales eventually. However, jerseys from the main fan favorites are usually long gone. Hopefully, NFL shop has them for sale online.

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="slipknottin"]i know after the falcons game the store at the stadium was selling all the reebok jerseys 50% off.[/quote]That is crazy. Really hope nflshop or the giants proshop does it.[/quote]

Someone posted a few weeks ago that they talked to a rep about something or other and they told him after the SB they would be slashed 50%. That was NFL shop I believe.
    [/quote]Thanks for the heads up. I remember that the Giants pro shop was selling authentics for less than 150 after the 2008 season and there was a thread where people were uploading pics. Really kicked myself for not jumping on that when I had the chance and never saw that sale again.

Hopefully I can get a couple Reeboks at a slashed price and get an Nike one after April when they start selling them.

These away jerseys have really grown on me. I hated them at first (no blue) but after 2007 they grew on me... now winning two super bowls in them, I hope they don't change much.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

If you go to the right places you can always find cheap reebok jerseys. The Champs in Time Square had jerseys for 24.99 one year. Picked up a Sinorice Moss. Now with Nike Taking over, buckle up. I would imagine substantial discounts across the board.