+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are you guys kidding me?

We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Chicago, Dallas, Tampa bay and Atlanta all lost today too.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.
    Am I worried? Not after this performance.

We Played 60 minutes, and just happened that a 4th string DB got beat by jordy Nelson and a rookie LBer missed a tackle.

At the very LEAST this team will pick up a wild card. The lions are fading, the bears are injured.

We got this!!!
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Re: Are you guys kidding me?

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We Played 60 minutes, and just happened that a 4th string DB got beat by jordy Nelson and a rookie LBer missed a tackle.

At the very LEAST this team will pick up a wild card. The lions are fading, the bears are injured.

We got this!!![/quote]

You are an optimistic guy. This team has just lost 4 in a row and given up 87 points the pats two weeks.

yup yup

OP if I'm ever in Illinois beers are on me.

Agree all points

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!![/quote]+100 everyone we needed to lose lost

All-Pro

Worried because they fail to put back to back efforts together.

Before the Giants can do any playoff talking they need to Win first... much like having to tie the game first, down 8 points, instead of worrying about giving Rodgers the ball with 58 seconds left in the game....
    Touchdowns are no guarantees and neither are 2-pt conversions.... playoff spots are no guarantees when the team is looking from the outside

its a real confidence builder knowing we need at least 31 points to have a shot at a win

[quote user="bansaw"]its a real confidence builder knowing we need at least 31 points to have a shot at a win

[/quote]

well said

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!![/quote]

You are an optimistic guy. This team has just lost 4 in a row and given up 87 points the pats two weeks.[/quote]

To the 2 best teams in the league. We played with fire and heart tonight. The packers run game was virtually non exsistant.
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?