+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All you Coughlin haters are stuck with him now!

I love it, another contract extention!

Where are the Cowher lovers?

Re: All you Coughlin haters are stuck with him now!

He deserves to be here as long as he wants.

[quote user="53canton"]I love it, another contract extention! Where are the Cowher lovers?[/quote]

With every great victory comes the dopes who want to suck the joy out of it.

Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="53canton"]I love it, another contract extention! Where are the Cowher lovers?[/quote]

[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.

Bench Player

Never Panic TC

Yup, very sad! []

TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.[/quote]

Trying to stick this victory in the faces of loyal Giants fans who have been critical of our HC.

Stop it.

Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.[/quote]

Trying to stick this victory in the faces of loyal Giants fans who have been critical of our HC.

Stop it.

[/quote]Or justthe crazed trolls on the fringe. Besides isn'tPC commentary Providences domain. LOL

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

[/quote]

Seriously, are you drunk?

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

[/quote] Seriously, are you drunk?[/quote]

If your aiming it at Pats fans, Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, etc.... I have no problem. But you seem to be aiming your mockery at fellow Giants fans after a glorious victory.

In my opinion that sucks. I admit its just my opinion. But its strongly held.

Get well soon 80.