+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All you Coughlin haters are stuck with him now!

I love it, another contract extention!

Where are the Cowher lovers?

Re: All you Coughlin haters are stuck with him now!

He deserves to be here as long as he wants.

[quote user="53canton"]I love it, another contract extention! Where are the Cowher lovers?[/quote]

With every great victory comes the dopes who want to suck the joy out of it.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="53canton"]I love it, another contract extention! Where are the Cowher lovers?[/quote]

[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.

Bench Player

Never Panic TC

Yup, very sad! []

Giants fan since '58

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.[/quote]

Trying to stick this victory in the faces of loyal Giants fans who have been critical of our HC.

Stop it.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.[/quote]

Trying to stick this victory in the faces of loyal Giants fans who have been critical of our HC.

Stop it.

[/quote]Or justthe crazed trolls on the fringe. Besides isn'tPC commentary Providences domain. LOL

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

[/quote]

Seriously, are you drunk?

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

[/quote] Seriously, are you drunk?[/quote]

If your aiming it at Pats fans, Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, etc.... I have no problem. But you seem to be aiming your mockery at fellow Giants fans after a glorious victory.

In my opinion that sucks. I admit its just my opinion. But its strongly held.