+ Reply to Thread

I don't understand all the negativity

from what i saw the last three weeks this looked like a totally different team. they played with intensity,emotion, and heart. they lost , but they played a great game against an undefeated team. they finally woke up. came up short but so has everyone else. the hardest part of the schedule is over now and the last month of it was'nt pretty but it's time to forget it and move on to Dallas.

Re: I don't understand all the negativity

[quote user="horn27"]from what i saw the last three weeks this looked like a totally different team. they played with intensity,emotion, and heart. they lost , but they played a great game against an undefeated team. they finally woke up. came up short but so has everyone else. the hardest part of the schedule is over now and the last month of it was'nt pretty but it's time to forget it and move on to Dallas.[/quote]

+1...but we do need the Defense to to improve. As a group they have played poorly, including today.

If the D can pick it up, we can win it all.

[quote user="horn27"]from what i saw the last three weeks this looked like a totally different team. they played with intensity,emotion, and heart. they lost , but they played a great game against an undefeated team. they finally woke up. came up short but so has everyone else. the hardest part of the schedule is over now and the last month of it was'nt pretty but it's time to forget it and move on to Dallas.[/quote]

+1...but we do need the Defense to to improve. As a group they have played poorly, including today.

[quote user="RobCarpenter"]

+1...but we do need the Defense to to improve.* As a group they have played poorly, including today.

[/quote]

I sure hope they don't get any worse or they will give up a 100 points in two games.

All-Pro

38 points minus the 7 off the interception is 31. It was 3rd down in FG range when Green Bay was awarded a bogus TD. I'll give them the 3, but that other for is on the refs. That means the defense gave up 27 the way I see it. Against that offense, that's not bad. They also came up big at other times to only watch the offense go 3 and out.

What don't you understand? They've lost 4 straight games.

Who cares how close it was. A loss is a loss.

[quote user="RobCarpenter"]

+1...but we do need the Defense to to improve.* As a group they have played poorly, including today.

[/quote]yep, the defense definitely.needs to step it up. I thought Chase played a pretty good game.

[quote user="PrideofNY"]What don't you understand? They've lost 4 straight games.

Who cares how close it was. A loss is a loss.
    [/quote]you were'nt atleast a little pleased with how we played? cmon man, look at last week and this week. i saw major improvement

F Dallas they are toast!
    the division isours to be had.