+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Petrus and Boothe

With Petrus and Boothe playing, it seemed to me the OLine made some strides tonight in clearing holes. o we keep Boothe at center the rest of the way?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: Petrus and Boothe

I was thinking the same thing during the game....but the Pack run D isnt great ..so it's hard to go by.

Starter

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]With Petrus and Boothe playing, it seemed to me the OLine made some strides tonight in clearing holes.* o we keep Boothe at center the rest of the way?
    [/quote]
    Agreed. Also I think that L. Joseph played a great game. I counted him in on ten tackles 3 yards or less.

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]I was thinking the same thing during the game....but the Pack run D isnt great ..so it's hard to go by.
    [/quote]

True, perhaps, but considering who the last 4 games are against. I'd like to see them keep them in. Baas is terrible against the run.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]I was thinking the same thing during the game....but the Pack run D isnt great ..so it's hard to go by.
    [/quote]

True, perhaps, but considering who the last 4 games are against. I'd like to see them keep them in. Baas is terrible against the run.

[quote user="KATKAVAGE75"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]With Petrus and Boothe playing, it seemed to me the OLine made some strides tonight in clearing holes. o we keep Boothe at center the rest of the way?
    [/quote]
    Agreed. Also I think that L. Joseph played a great game. I counted him in on ten tackles 3 yards or less.[/quote]

Agreed and props to Boothe for not hitting his butt on any exchanges with Eli today lol

[quote user="KATKAVAGE75"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]With Petrus and Boothe playing, it seemed to me the OLine made some strides tonight in clearing holes. o we keep Boothe at center the rest of the way?
    [/quote]
    Agreed. Also I think that L. Joseph played a great game. I counted him in on ten tackles 3 yards or less.[/quote]

Agreed and props to Boothe for not hitting his butt on any exchanges with Eli today lol

Veteran

Impressive considering one found out he was playing last minute becasuse Baas had a headache ( i mean wtf, this guy has been a complete bust, cut his *** already), and the other was making his first start.

Keep them for next week.

Props to Jacobs for running hard this week also, he wasnt given the ball often enough again, but hey, Kevin Gilbride.

The line played really well today (run blocking) and i hope it stays this way. Baas can sit the rest of the season for all i care.

Veteran

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]With Petrus and Boothe playing, it seemed to me the OLine made some strides tonight in clearing holes. o we keep Boothe at center the rest of the way?
    [/quote]

Absolutely.

Petrus obviously has some power, and Boothe played a great game at center.

If Full Metal Jacket doesnt' see another snap at center for the rest of the season, I'd be happy with that.