+ Reply to Thread

Great quote by Frances***

Great quote indeed by Francesa...topic brought up by a caller...

For those who've watched the Godfather trilogy (honestly who hasn't?)....Francesa said that before 07, Eli was always said to be the "Fredo Corleone" of the Manning family, and after this 2nd SB run/MVP he is in fact "Michael Corleone"...

Epic!!!

Veteran

Re: Great quote by Frances***

Francesa LOL

I guess if Eli wins another one or two, he will be Don Vito.

I think it's safe to say that even if Eli never won a single title, Cooper would still be Fredo.

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]Great quote indeed by Francesa...topic brought up by a caller...

For those who've watched the Godfather trilogy (honestly who hasn't?)....Francesa said that before 07, Eli was always said to be the "Fredo Corleone" of the Manning family, and after this 2nd SB run/MVP he is in fact "Michael Corleone"...

Epic!!![/quote]Everyone thought Michael was a square but he was actually the smartest toughest, and most powerful of them of ALL the Mannings cough, I mean Corleones, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

LOL, perfect. Michael doesn't want to be part of the family business and in the end becomes the GODFATHER.

So is Cooper Sonny? I guess it's Peyton...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells