+ Reply to Thread

The gnome brought it home!

Wow, we did it. Amazing feeling. So gratifying. I have a huge adrenaline hangover today!

I know we all had a ton of personal superstitions...

But I was out in the back yard screaming at my buried gnome to work his magic at least 10 times during the game. Kept missing those lousy commercials. Guess, that's a bonus.

Anyway, our gnomes helped bring the Lombardi home, at least in my mind.

You can say I'm crazy, but my little guy is staying buried all summer. We'll see if he still has his fastball when we kick off our season next fall!

Go Big Blue and for the rest of the NFL...FEAR THE GNOME!

All-Pro

Re: The gnome brought it home!

Yeah baby! Go gnomie!

[quote user="BigBluePoint"]Wow, we did it. Amazing feeling. So gratifying. I have a huge adrenaline hangover today!

But I was out in the back yard screaming at my buried gnome to work his magic at least 10 times during the game. Kept missing those lousy commercials. Guess, that's a bonus.

You can say I'm crazy, but my little guy is staying buried all summer. We'll see if he still has his fastball when we kick off our season next fall!

[/quote]

lol. I purposely refrained from posting in your thread because I didn't want to jinx us.

But now I can post to thank the gnome!

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

[quote user="BigBluePoint"]Wow, we did it. Amazing feeling. So gratifying. I have a huge adrenaline hangover today!

[/quote]

Keep that damn thing buried!

I am sure your gnome helped, but my wearing a Giants t-shirt, a Giants long sleeve shirt, a Giants sweat shirt with the hood up, a Giants baseball hat on top of the hood, and a Giants stocking hat on top of the baseball hat is what really won us the game. That and I held my breath until I turned Giants blue in the face on that last Pats drive.

But the gnome helped.

[/quote]

lol dig him deeper...

lets see if we can do the impossible and repeat...

Veteran

'atta gnome! good job!

Starter

Whole party rubbed our gnome last night. Love the little guy!

All-Pro

dunno. i think the gnomes magical powers should be saved for important games. i don't want him to get tired.

ok, this thread is making me see things.

haha.