+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Am I the only one...

....who is proud as hell of the fight the Giants put up tonight?

Yes, it was a heartbreaker, but it was against an incredible Offense, the likes of which hasn't been seen by this league in many years. They just took it to a 12-0 team, and so many people are acting like this is the end of the world, and that they're embarrassed by the loss. Maybe it has something to do with having unrealistic expectations or something. I don't know.

Dallas lost today. 9-7 could very well win this division, so try to hold off on the apocalyptic nonsense just a little longer, fellas. Its not over yet. Every remaining game on the schedule is highly winnable.

I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

Re: Am I the only one...

[quote user="Die-Hard"]....who is proud as hell of the fight the Giants put up tonight?

Yes, it was a heartbreaker, but it was against an incredible Offense, the likes of which hasn't been seen by this league in many years. They just took it to a 12-0 team, and so many people are acting like this is the end of the world, and that they're embarrassed by the loss. Maybe it has something to do with having unrealistic expectations or something. I don't know.

Dallas lost today. 9-7 could very well win this division, so try to hold off on the apocalyptic nonsense just a little longer, fellas. Its not over yet. Every remaining game on the schedule is highly winnable.

[/quote] im with ya...very proud of tonights fight against the defending champions who had won 17 straight. Some people around here have no perspective.

Absolutely not....... we played FANATASTIC against the Packers & refs tonight.

Gilbride is a moron as well.

ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="Die-Hard"]....who is proud as hell of the fight the Giants put up tonight?

[/quote]

The only thing I'm pissed about is not having a shot of being able to win this game in OT, so I'm a little upset with the defense for that.

However, if we play football like that against any of our remaining opponents, we're likely 4-0 in that stretch.

I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!!

[quote user="VegasGmen"]I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!![/quote]

+1
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="VegasGmen"]I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!![/quote]

+1
    [/quote] +2

I feel pretty good. Do I think we can beat the Packers in Lambaeu? Not sure about that. But they did play tough tonight.

The rest of our schedule doesn't scare me. The Cowboys are highly beatable. The Skins were lucky to beat us the first time. And the Jets are extremely vulnerable. There's no reason we can't finish 10-6 and win the division.

All-Pro

[/quote]

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="VegasGmen"]I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!![/quote]

+1
    [/quote] +2[/quote]
    +3
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?