+ Reply to Thread

Mike Gill is Such a Hater

It almost makes me laugh at how much of a homer this guy is. He's on 97.3 ESPN radio, aka The Sports Bash, and I understand it's a Philly-centric station, but he can really get under your skin. Can never give the Giants, especially Eli, credit for anything. Always brings up the Asante Samuel "missed" interception, saying it was right in his chest...LMAO. That was about as tough a chance as a defender can have at making a pick, and now he is blaming the Welker drop on the Giants win. He said "congratulations" to the Giants fans, but you could tell he was only half serious. Eli isn't elite because Super Bowls are just "bonuses" in the career of a player, and the regular season is what makes a great quarterback. McNabb was his example for great because he won with bad receivers like Pinkston, Mitchell, and Thrash. So because Eli has good players, he therefore is NOT an elite player. Dude needs a brain transplant

Veteran

Re: Mike Gill is Such a Hater

This is one of the few times I love hearing people hate on us. There is nothing they can do about it lol.

We won the Super Bowl ...AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote user="BigBlue9280"]It almost makes me laugh at how much of a homer this guy is. He's on 97.3 ESPN radio, aka The Sports Bash, and I understand it's a Philly-centric station, but he can really get under your skin. Can never give the Giants, especially Eli, credit for anything. Always brings up the Asante Samuel "missed" interception, saying it was right in his chest...LMAO. That was about as tough a chance as a defender can have at making a pick, and now he is blaming the Welker drop on the Giants win. He said "congratulations" to the Giants fans, but you could tell he was only half serious. Eli isn't elite because Super Bowls are just "bonuses" in the career of a player, and the regular season is what makes a great quarterback. McNabb was his example for great because he won with bad receivers like Pinkston, Mitchell, and Thrash. So because Eli has good players, he therefore is NOT an elite player. Dude needs a brain transplant[/quote]

if i knew who that was, i'd care

but since i don't, he can suck it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BigBlue9280"]It almost makes me laugh at how much of a homer this guy is. He's on 97.3 ESPN radio, aka The Sports Bash, and I understand it's a Philly-centric station, but he can really get under your skin. Can never give the Giants, especially Eli, credit for anything. Always brings up the Asante Samuel "missed" interception, saying it was right in his chest...LMAO. That was about as tough a chance as a defender can have at making a pick, and now he is blaming the Welker drop on the Giants win. He said "congratulations" to the Giants fans, but you could tell he was only half serious. Eli isn't elite because Super Bowls are just "bonuses" in the career of a player, and the regular season is what makes a great quarterback. McNabb was his example for great because he won with bad receivers like Pinkston, Mitchell, and Thrash. So because Eli has good players, he therefore is NOT an elite player. Dude needs a brain transplant[/quote]

but since i don't, he can suck it
    [/quote]

You'd care about someone who thinks Superbowls are bonuses in a career and that McNabb was better than Eli? Pretty clueless if you ask me and nothing to lose sleep over. My dad could make those comments and I'd just write them off as a comment of a clueless buffoon (sorry Dad - you aren't really).

lol who?

It doesn't really bother me that much as a fan because I know how good Eli is. It just bothers me that they let a buffoon Eagles homer disguised as a radio broadcaster pollute the airwaves of South Jersey with his BS. He knows football well, but he bleeds green, and it makes my ears bleed. He comes on right after Cowherd, and that's the only reason I catch parts of his show.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BigBlue9280"]It almost makes me laugh at how much of a homer this guy is. He's on 97.3 ESPN radio, aka The Sports Bash, and I understand it's a Philly-centric station, but he can really get under your skin. Can never give the Giants, especially Eli, credit for anything. Always brings up the Asante Samuel "missed" interception, saying it was right in his chest...LMAO. That was about as tough a chance as a defender can have at making a pick, and now he is blaming the Welker drop on the Giants win. He said "congratulations" to the Giants fans, but you could tell he was only half serious. Eli isn't elite because Super Bowls are just "bonuses" in the career of a player, and the regular season is what makes a great quarterback. McNabb was his example for great because he won with bad receivers like Pinkston, Mitchell, and Thrash. So because Eli has good players, he therefore is NOT an elite player. Dude needs a brain transplant[/quote]

but since* i don't, he can suck it
    [/quote]we need a like button. well said mattmeyerbud well said .. see what you can do about that like button seeing your a moderator. you the man.