+ Reply to Thread

Still having a hard time letting this set in....

Sat in the stands colder then cold high up in the second Skins loss this season. Skins fans in my face for how bad the Gmen were playing. Weeks later calling in regularly to Sirius NFL Radio saying there was no way fully loaded the Giants couldnt beat their next opponent. Each time I came away surprised. I know we did something similar in 07 but this is truly from the ashes, truly from the bottom to the top in half a season. Its also bittersweet now. I feel like we arent going to have some players I have grown to root for like family but sort of loathe like family somethings. Osi, and Brandon being the top 2. Love the new faces like JPP, Cruz and Weatherford. My apologies to Reese, Coughlin and hell even Gilbride for thinking you couldnt bring it at different times. I never lost faith in Eli. I like that people dont like him and understand him. That he is an unlikely hero. If he was too pretty or too well spoken we would have to ship elsewhere. He is ours. I love that Tuck found himself and likely another year of Subway commercials. That Aaron Ross pulled together a complete season. That Rolle and Canty were finally worth the money. I am so thankful someone called Blackburn off the couch, loved him before missed him when he was gone, glad he is back. Its hard to say anyone will ever replace the Giants of my youth. The immortality of Taylor, the 86 defense, Phil Simms, Mckonkey, Bavaro and Morris and then Hoss, and OJ. Happy to be a member of the Big Blue family. Thanks for having me and thank you so many for making being a Giant fan such an important part of my life.

Re: Still having a hard time letting this set in....

all in my brother G-MEN for life!