+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beckum

Beckum

well thats the end of his beckums career.

Now i hope ballards injury has no affect on him next season. (i know im a bad fan cause i laughed at the highlight on sidelines. lol)

I LOVE the Bear.

but with all that said i hope we use 3rd,4th or 5th round selection on a solid upside all around TE

thoughts?

Re: Beckum

why does it seem you are gloating that beckum's career is over?

Veteran

Doesn't have to be the end of his career

lol didnt mean it like that but its probably true slip. i guess i just would rather have a more complete TE than more of just a recieveing option as our 2nd/3rd TE. I wish him the best its just tough for me to see him ever returning to the nfl.

I felt bad for him.

We finally got to see some flashes from him.

RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

His Giants career is probably over, and it's a shame that he never could materialize his talent here. I hope he finds success on the gridiron somewhere in this league.

Yeah our 2009 3rd round is probably done. Beckum and Barden are two huge disappointments.

[quote user="gmen0820"]Yeah our 2009 3rd round is probably done. Beckum and Barden are two huge disappointments.[/quote]Those higher round disappointments are more than balanced with great surprises like Cruz and Ballard.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="gmen0820"]Yeah our 2009 3rd round is probably done. Beckum and Barden are two huge disappointments.[/quote]Those higher round disappointments are more than balanced with great surprises like Cruz and Ballard.[/quote]
    If you put Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, and Ballard on one side of the scale and Sintim/Beckum/Barden on the other...the scale probably tips in favor of the former. At minimum, it's an even trade off.

Sintim,

ugh

Sorry Becks, that's sad.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI