+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants Fan Punched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRK3W...layer_embedded

God we need a new forum i can't even embed youtube videos

Re: Giants Fan Punched

He got sucker punched in the back of the head by a ***** Patsy fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Cheap shot chicken sh** panzy.

He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

GO JAI-YANTS!!

WHat a coward..

[quote user="krygny"]He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

[/quote]

Exactly. There is a way to win and a way to lose and that wasn't an example of either.

[quote user="krygny"]He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

[/quote]

True. Hey, let me go taunt some Pats fans after another devastating loss to us. Dumb ***.
    “One player can’t control the outcome of a whole season or a certain game.” - Eli Manning

I found it funny when he was doing the Cruz salsa dance at :31.

And what is up with the guy in the banana suit and glasses at :54?

Typical patriots fan that hits the guy from behind and than runs away.

I would've punched him for that poor attempt at the Salsa dance!

jk

Seriously though, that kid who punched him in the back of the head is a wussy, and from the looks of it, hits like a girl.

Glad security took the giants fan out of there or he could've got devoured by those maniacs.

Alright I'll admit it I would of punched him too. But in the face 1 on 1, not like a punk pcattyusy like that guy did.

For the weak *** salsa move and taunting people at UMASS, what are you nuts?