+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants Fan Punched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRK3W...layer_embedded

God we need a new forum i can't even embed youtube videos

Re: Giants Fan Punched

He got sucker punched in the back of the head by a ***** Patsy fan.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Cheap shot chicken sh** panzy.

He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

WHat a coward..

[quote user="krygny"]He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

[/quote]

Exactly. There is a way to win and a way to lose and that wasn't an example of either.

[quote user="krygny"]He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

[/quote]

True. Hey, let me go taunt some Pats fans after another devastating loss to us. Dumb ***.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

I found it funny when he was doing the Cruz salsa dance at :31.

And what is up with the guy in the banana suit and glasses at :54?

Typical patriots fan that hits the guy from behind and than runs away.

I would've punched him for that poor attempt at the Salsa dance!

jk

Seriously though, that kid who punched him in the back of the head is a wussy, and from the looks of it, hits like a girl.

Glad security took the giants fan out of there or he could've got devoured by those maniacs.

Alright I'll admit it I would of punched him too. But in the face 1 on 1, not like a punk pcattyusy like that guy did.

For the weak *** salsa move and taunting people at UMASS, what are you nuts?