+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Okay, Okay... put the razor down and step away from the ledge

It was a disheartening, disappointing, gut wrenching down to the wire loss. i know we all witnessed some of the bull**** calls in the game and most of us are going to work tomorrow with sore throats and no voices.

TD by ballard was called a TD by mike pirera the VP of officiating, whats he seeing that these refs on the field don't see?

the illegal contact on J.Will the non pass interference call on Nicks. we got screwed in a sense.

But we toe too toed with a great team that bested 11 teams before us. for them to win like that in closing mins means we did our job but not enough to finish THE job. especially after the N.O. game that goes in the don't mention box along with that other Eagles game that never happened!

Beat the Cowgirls
    beat the deadskins
    beat the jets
    and beat the cowgirls

the way we played today there's no reason we can't pull this off.

Bears with no cutler and forte is done for
    Detroit is declining hard and fast plus they play N.O today
    Atlanta got a costly loss today that keeps us in the race.

we can make it to the playoffs. think of the 07 season ( yeah i know STFU man thats 4 years ago ) but think back we Lost to the pats in a way that sparked us to go on the run we did, kind of like how we lost today, optimism? maybe but I'm a giants fan and optimism is all i got to live on with this team since 2008.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran

Re: Okay, Okay... put the razor down and step away from the ledge

All I want to see is what all of these losses (Falcons,Bears, and Cowboys) means to us

[quote user="Pakman"]All I want to see is what all of these losses (Falcons,Bears, and Cowboys) means to us[/quote]

Nothing if the Giants can't win a game... The dallas game is pretty much all the marbles. Giants had a better chance at beating the Packers today than backing into the playoffs for a wildcard spot.

[quote user="rainierjef"]It was a disheartening, disappointing, gut wrenching down to the wire loss. i know we all witnessed some of the bull**** calls in the game and most of us are going to work tomorrow with sore throats and no voices.

TD by ballard was called a TD by mike pirera the VP of officiating, whats he seeing that these refs on the field don't see?

the illegal contact on J.Will the non pass interference call on Nicks. we got screwed in a sense.

But we toe too toed with a great team that bested 11 teams before us. for them to win like that in closing mins means we did our job but not enough to finish THE job. especially after the N.O. game that goes in the don't mention box along with that other Eagles game that never happened!

Beat the Cowgirls
    beat the deadskins
    beat the jets
    and beat the cowgirls

we can make it to the playoffs. think of the 07 season ( yeah i know STFU man thats 4 years ago ) but think back we Lost to the pats in a way that sparked us to go on the run we did, kind of like how we lost today, optimism? maybe but I'm a giants fan and optimism is all i got to live on with this team since 2008.[/quote]

Ballard was OB and "J.Will" made contact beyond 5 yards.

Stop blaming the refs.

Nothing annoys me more than when Giants fans blame the refs and when Yankees fans blame the umps.

Losing at home is bad unless you are a bad team. If you think your team should be a playoff team then you should be able to beat anyone at home.

Veteran

[quote user="dave8274"][quote user="rainierjef"]It was a disheartening, disappointing, gut wrenching down to the wire loss. i know we all witnessed some of the bull**** calls in the game and most of us are going to work tomorrow with sore throats and no voices.

Beat the Cowgirls
    beat the deadskins
    beat the jets
    and beat the cowgirls

we can make it to the playoffs. think of the 07 season ( yeah i know STFU man thats 4 years ago ) but think back we Lost to the pats in a way that sparked us to go on the run we did, kind of like how we lost today, optimism? maybe but I'm a giants fan and optimism is all i got to live on with this team since 2008.[/quote]

Stop blaming the refs.

Nothing annoys me more than when Giants fans blame the refs and when Yankees fans blame the umps.

Losing at home is bad unless you are a bad team. If you think your team should be a playoff team then you should be able to beat anyone at home.[/quote]

we sir i am not here to appease you, so you can kick rocks with what annoys you.

The VP of officiating ruled it a TD not me, the analyst said that their was minimal contact between J.will and the receiver, so you agree with shields holding Nicks shirt then?

it annoys me when fans are so pissed at life that they don't see the obvious **** or know how to just accept an opinion as an opinion and not fact.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran

[quote user="dave8274"][quote user="rainierjef"]It was a disheartening, disappointing, gut wrenching down to the wire loss. i know we all witnessed some of the bull**** calls in the game and most of us are going to work tomorrow with sore throats and no voices.

Beat the Cowgirls
    beat the deadskins
    beat the jets
    and beat the cowgirls

Stop blaming the refs.

Losing at home is bad unless you are a bad team. If you think your team should be a playoff team then you should be able to beat anyone at home.[/quote]

Sorry =/

@Katdaddyjay 17h